Social Success? A global survey of business social networking
- 2,351 views
We surveyed all our business network about if & how their companies engage with social media. 15,000 replied worldwide ... ...
We surveyed all our business network about if & how their companies engage with social media. 15,000 replied worldwide ...
Some key findings:
- 44% of small, 36% of medium & 28% of large businesses have successfully acquired new customers via social networking
- Indian companies are most engaged, followed by China, Mexico then The Netherlands
- the Benelux countries and Japan are the laggards
- financial services and healthcare sectors are among the least engaged industries, with retail up towards the top
- a hardcore of sceptics exists
- 34% of respondents don't believe there'll EVER be ROI from commercial social media activity.
Find out more about Regus: http://www.regus.com/?utm_campaign=slideshare
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views