Be the first to like this
This step-by-step guide shows you how to remove dust from your laptop. The laptop used in this demonstration is a Sony VGN-CR11Z, but the guide can apply to all types of laptop.
- Dust blocks air ventilation which causes overheating
- Overheating can reduce your laptop’s performance
- Hot laptops can cause blue screens and unexpected shutdowns
- Removing dust from your computer will improve performance
- All you need is a vacuum cleaner, a screwdriver and some cheap thermal paste
- Save yourself cash by using this guide
- Normally only applies to older laptops (1+ years old) and/or dusty environments
RebootThat.com - PC Repairs in London
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.