, BROTHERHOOD2G4U BEAST QUICKSCOPER BEAT ANY ONE THAT DOESNT USE AIM BOT BROTHERHOOBcBB IS AN OK PLAYER GOOD QUICKSCOPER IM 2 GOOD FOR MY OWN CLAN MEMBER SO THAT MIGHT TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF A GAMER I AM
at 2 good 4 u son qs any one and will win
United states ● Legislative ● Executive ● Judicial Branches
● In order to pass legislation and send it to the President for his signature both the House and the Senate must pass by the majority vote The House of Representatives is made up of 435 elected members.● There are 6 non-voting members● Members of the House are elected every two years and must be 25 years of age and has been a valid american citizen for at least 7 years
● The power of the Executive Branch is vested in the President of the United States● The Constitution lists only three qualifications for the Presidency the President must be 35 years of age● By tradition, the President and the First Family live in the White House in Washington, D.C., also the location of the Presidents Oval Office● The Cabinet is an advisory body made up of the heads of the 15 executive department
● Generally, Congress determines the jurisdiction of the federal courts● Federal judges can only be removed through impeachment by the House of Representatives and conviction in the Senate● Federal appeals are decided by panels of three judges● The Supreme Court of the United States has had the power to test and overthrow Congressional Acts since 1803.
● Athens had a direct democracy for most of the time between 508 and 322 BC● The athenian legislative branch consists of two bodies, a council of 500 and an assembly of 6000● The legislative branch has 500 councillor were selected randomly from (male) citizen population● In the legislative branch no councillor could serve more than two terms
● The Executive Branch has a one year term● The remainder of government business was conducted by a host of commissioners, functionaries, and and minor officials, known collectively as the Magistrates.● Law enforcement was not one of the services offered by the Athenian state
● The Judicial Branch has 6000 volunteers● There were two kinds of arbitration: public and private. In private arbitration, the two parties to the dispute would select a mutually agreeable third person or persons to decide the case.● The board of public Arbitrators consisted of all male citizens in their sixtieth year.
Comparing U.S.A To Athens Government● they had different roles about voting women and slaves couldnt vote● they both have the same branches of government Legislative Branch, Judicial Branch,and Executive Branch● they all have a leader and courts● The Legislative Branch has 500 councillors in athens● in the us there is only 6 non voting members
Why athens was considered the begining of democracy● Greek general, Pericles said It is true that the athens were called a democracy for the administration is in the hands of the many and not the few with equal justice to all alike in their private disputes.● Citizens had to be willing to take an active part in government. That was the law.● Every year 500 names were drawn from all the citizens of Athens. Those 500 citizens had to serve for one year as the law makers of ancient Athens.● All citizens of Athens were required to vote on any new law that this body of 500 citizens created.