1. 1/22/10 “ The Kick Off” A night of Fun,Entertainment, & Gifting at
2. 1/22/10 This will be the night to kick off the weekend that football fans, players, & celebs will be in The exotic city of Miami for the meeting of The two final teams to as they battle it out for The title of Super Bowl Champion. We are kicking it off at the beautiful Karma on South Beach . Complete with state-of-the-art light and sound systems, a large floor devoted to dance space, and a decadent VIP area that features a cozy boudoir section perfect for intimate gatherings, Karma has quickly become the place to party in South Beach Florida. Karma South Beach has brought an exciting new breed of club luxury to the Miami area. More than $3 million were spent upgrading an aging South Beach venue, transforming it into a breathtaking jewel. Blending traditional design with updated colors, Karma South Beach features custom-made Italian furnishings, and state-of-the-art audio and light systems. Karma South Beach is an extensive complex featuring a night club and a restaurant. Great food like chicken satays, crisp salads and sushi is served, and guests can relax and enjoy a drink in its comfy lounge. Karma South Beach has something for everyone. Guests can groove in the dance areas, enjoy libations at the bar station and lounge area, or step up to the exclusive VIP area —the choices are endless. It’s a place to see and be seen.
4. 1/22/10 <ul><li>Red Carpet Starts at </li></ul><ul><li>10:00 pm </li></ul>Sponsored by GPS 10 Tour, Stunt City Jewelers
5. 1/22/10 <ul><li>THE 2010 SUPER BOWL GIFTING SUITE EXPERIENCE / CELEBRITY CELEBRATION / SPONSORED BY USA STUNT CITY JEWELERS & GPS 10 TOUR IN CONJUNCTION WITH TOP OF THE WORLD MARKETING, KARMA SOUTH BEACH & IMPERIAL RNTERTAINMENT </li></ul><ul><li>The Girls Power Summit Tour 2010, known as the “GPS 10”, is kicking off 2010 with a bang; dedicated to giving high quality, tailor-made service to our clients. GPS 10 is well known for integrating the Entertainment and Non-Profit industries together, by creating a unique and memorable high-profile event that maximizes our clients marketing efforts. The first leg of the tour will debut on Thursday, February 4th, 2010, in Miami, FL. The concept of the event was created as a Women empowerment summit to showcase events, gifting suites, and to create partnerships with advancement opportunities between Industry women. The “GPS 10” tour consists of 10 nationwide dates based on predetermined A-list events. Other participating cities include: Dallas, New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas, and Cleveland. </li></ul><ul><li>WHO: The Girl Power Summit, also known as the GPS 10, is a group of Industry Marketing Professionals, Publicist and other key industry players that have come together to honor the people that are behind the scene that bring growth and development in various fields. </li></ul>
6. 1/22/10 <ul><li>WHEN : Thursday Feb 4th, 2010 </li></ul><ul><li>TIME: Red Carpet Begins at 10 pm </li></ul><ul><li>WHAT: The GPS 10 Tour Super Bowl Gifting Experience Sponsored by USA Stunta City Jewelers </li></ul><ul><li>WHERE: KARMA SOUTH BEACH 621 Washington Avenue Miami, FL 33139WHY: To bring together Celebrity Clients with various Sponsors, </li></ul><ul><li>On February 4th, 2010 we will be hosting our Official Kick off event for the 2010 “GPS 10 Tour” on The Super Bowl weekend, in Miami, FL. This gifting suite event is sure to cater to NFL players, Industry Taste Makers, A-list , B-List Clients and other key players based on availability. In addition we will highlight one of the Industry Female Key Players; our target market includes Music, Fashion, Film and Sports associates. However, if you can’t join us for this event; no worries because GPS 10 will be featured in a Owners Illustrated Magazine that will be distributed throughout each visiting city, per event, as well as nationwide. Each issue will showcase our background on the “GPS 10” organizers, previous events, sponsored advertisements, lifestyle, a “Stop the Violence” section, Tour map, and “GPS” recommendations in each city. We expect nationwide coverage from various press/media outlets, which will cover the GPS10 tour. Because of our long-standing strategic partnerships, GPS 10 can guarantee a diverse range of specialty goods. GPS 10 will ensure our event will be memorable and that attendees will look forward to coming again the following year. </li></ul>
7. 1/22/10 <ul><li>Below is a list of a few of the Specially Invited Guest, They will enjoy a night of Fun, entertainment and Gifting. </li></ul><ul><li>Elora Mason, Chris Samuels of the Washington Redskins, Najeh Davenport, FreeKey Zekey, Carl Thomas, Terrell Thomas- NY Giants, Chevis Jackson-Falcons, Jemal Anderson-Falcons, Ahmad “Batman” Carroll, Bryan Thomas NY Jets, Kerry Rhodes, Jerraud Powers, Brandon Flowers-Chiefs, Jerome Felton-Lions, Chris Leroux-MLB Flordia Marlins, Lamar Woodley-Steelers, Akin Ayodele-Dolphins, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Tony Neal, Anthony Smith- Jaguars, Brandon Flowers-Chiefs, Adam Terry-Ravens and many more. </li></ul><ul><li>The List will be updated as we receive confirmations </li></ul>
8. 1/22/10 <ul><li>Hip Hop Weekly, The Source, City Scene Magazine, Kiss Magazine, Street Fame Magazine, KEKE Images, Be Magazine, Talley Parties, As Is Magazine, Kelly TV, Binky TV, Bossip.com, Hood Affairs DVD, Crunk Magazine, Real Talk Magazine, Don Diva and the list is growing </li></ul><ul><li>For more information on your publication covering this event please contact </li></ul><ul><li>Gardner “ Gigi” Craig </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>404-254-0086 office </li></ul><ul><li>205-213-8155 cellular phone </li></ul>