Two major trends are set to coincide in the coming months:
1. Google’s Android operating system will be adopted by vendors developing consumer electronic products with any kind of a display – be it mobile handsets, tablets, netbooks, mediaphones or other devices.
2. Consumer video chat services will increase. With the introduction of Skype TV and Apple’s iPhone 4 FaceTime service, consumer electronic vendors can no longer ignore the need to provide video chat solutions as part of their devices.
These two trends come with a set of challenges that vendors have not experienced until today. In this webinar, Tsahi Levent-Levi and Amit Lavi will discuss these challenges and what vendors can do to mitigate them.
What will you learn?
* The building blocks of a FaceTime-like mobile video chat service
* Challenges in developing video chat services
* Different technology routes taken by companies supporting video chat
* How video chat services map into the Android OS
* RADVISION’s BEEHD offering for Android Devices