2. Front CoverTo start with I decided on thisphoto as my background but then Irealised that it didn’t really fit in towhat I was aiming for.The font choice I was happy with soI decided to stick with that.
3. I changed the photo and I was muchhappier with it. On the masthead Iused the clone tool to add the effectof it trailing off the edge of the pageand being never ending.I then went on to adding all theanchorage and items carrying onwith the colour scheme and fonts.
4. I then became close to finishing thecover with only a few more items toplace on it such as a graphic featureand a web address and the issuenumber.
5. ContentsTo start with I didn’t really know what todo for my contents page so Iexperimented with doing things like this.But I didn’t like it so I changed itcompletely.
6. So I started with placing photo’s inthe right places and working aroundthem with the text that needed to beplaced onto the contents page.
7. Now my contents page was comingtogether and only needed a fewtweaks to get it finished. I justneeded to place something in theblank spaces. Originally I triedadding single photos of the guys inthe band and put little individualinterviews next to them but Idecided against that and putadvertisements there forcompetitions.
8. Double PageFor this I started out with the photo and worked around it.Once again I wanted the text to flow off the page so I used theclone tool to give it that effect.