Once upon a time in a far away jungle there lived
three baby mice(namely Moussa ,Mickey and
Mini) with their parents. The jungle also
inhabited a cat and a dog. The cat was very
cunning and always kept planning different ways
to attack the mice. The dog was very helpful and
kind and so was liked by all. Once the mother of
the three baby mice went to her native home for
a short stay and there was, what you could call,
an “incident”. What happens next? Read on…
Scene 1: Inside the house
Michael: I cannot handle both of you anymore! Your
mother went all the way to her native place with Moussa
just to get a break from your antics. Now even I have had
enough! I am going to get her. I am leaving right now and I
want both of you to stay home and behave yourselves, at
least until I come back. I have seen a large cat wandering
outside, please do not go out as she is waiting for an
opportunity to catch any of us. If she sees any of you alone
God knows what she will do? So please listen to me and
don’t go out of the house. I want everything in the very
same state that it is now, when I do.
Mini & Mickey: Okay dad okay ! Don’t worry!
(Michael leaves and closes the door. Mickey & Mini start
(4 hours later)
Mini: Hey Mickey! I am bored. Let’s play outside.
Mickey: Mini, you know that mum & dad have told
us not to go outside. They said there is a large cat,
waiting to attack us. Don’t be naughty and play cards
Mini: Playing cards is boring. Dad said it just because
he cares for us but we have grown big now. I want to
go outside, go on an adventure. Think of all the new
things we might get to see if we venture further! Big
trees, mountains, rivers, beautiful flowers.
Continuation of Scene 2
Mickey: Oh, well if you put it that way…..may be its
not such a bad idea.
Mini: I promise you, It isn’t and would be a wonderful
Mickey: All right, but remember we have to get back
before it gets dark and before mum and dad arrives.
In the forest (both playing around trees)
• Mini: Isn’t this fun, Mickey! We have had the best
time ever and haven’t seen the large cat even once.
If we wouldn’t have come out because of that cat’s
fear we would have not been able to have such a
• Mickey: You are right, Mini even I am feeling that our
parents told us about this cat just to frighten us so
that we wouldn’t go too far.
Continuation of scene 3
• Cat: Oh, they were right about the cat, my little
mice……… or should I say, my dinner?
• (goes further away and hides as dog comes)
• Dog: Hello, Mickey and Mini ! what are you doing
here? Haven’t your parents told you about the cat?
You shouldn’t be outside right now, especially
without your parents.
• Mini: Oh uncle! The two of us were alone at home
and getting so bored, we decided to go on a little
adventure and we have grown big now.
• Mickey: besides, we haven’t seen any cat and we
have had a lot of fun
Continuation of scene 3
• Dog: Children I am telling you for your own good.
Please go back home. I saw that big cat sometimes
back and she is wandering nearby somewhere I
guess, trying to hide from me.
• Mickey: Don’t worry uncle we are going back as its
time for our parents to return home.
• Dog: All right, Keep this whistle with you. If in case
you are in trouble just blow it and I will be there to
help you. Take care and be careful.
• Mini: Thank you uncle! See you soon!
In a small patch of grass
• Mickey: Mini, I must thank you for convincing me to
come today. I’ve enjoyed myself today, and after all
the food we’ve eaten along the way, I feel full. Would
you like to go home now?
• Mini: lets stay here for just five more minutes.
Please, Mickey? We wont be able to come out for a
long time after this.
• Mickey: all right, but only five minutes!!!
Continuation of scene 4
• Cat ( mutters): five minutes is more than enough
for me. Dinner, here I come! (comes out in the
open) hello, little mice! Do you believe in me
• Mini: Oh no! mum and dad were right!(both start
running )(cat tries to chase them) what should
• Mickey: I see the dog’s house! Lets run inside!
In the dog’s house
• Mini(whispers):we’ve managed to find this place the
cat doesn't know where we are, but she will find us
soon. what now? I am so scared.
• Mickey: I’ll blow the whistle to call the uncle
dog.(blows whistle. both huddle up and wait for
help. barking and mewing sounds. then a pause)
Continuation of scene 5
• Dog comes and Mickey and mini jumps on its back
and dog furiously runs towards the cat. now it was
the time for cat to run away.
• Mini: Thank you for coming to help us, uncle we
• Dog: know. The cat may have seemed strong and evil
to you, but to me she is quiet a weakling. I am going
to take you home. your parents have been worried
Outside the house of the mice.
(dog puts the two mice down. they see their parents
and run to hug them)
• Mandy: oh mini! Oh Mickey! Are you two all right?
why do you never listen to us? You could have been
killed by the cat today had it not been for uncle dog.
• Michael: we’re sorry, mom and dad. We were just
bored at home and wanted to get out of the house.
We promise to never do this again, at least until we
are old enough to take care of ourselves.
• Mini: beside, the house is still in perfect condition,
Continuation of scene 6
(Michael and Mandy laugh)
• Mandy: it really is hard to stay angry with you
two.mow come inside.
(Mandy, Mickey and mini exit)
• Michael: thank you for taking care of our children.(to
dog)they are alive right now due to your strength.
We will always be grateful to you.
(In order of appearance)
Michael: Ananya Dalal
Mickey: Anushka Dhoble
Mini: Radha Sawant
Cat: Shreya Sheoran
Dog: Ishah Taimni
Teacher-in-Charge: Mrs. Sheth
Ananya Dalal as Michael
Anushka Dhoble as Mickey
Radha Sawant as Mini
Shreya Sheoran as The Cat
Ishah Taimni as The Dog
We would like to thank our teacher, Mrs. Sheth,
for her guidance and continued support, even
when we made mistakes.
We would also like to thank our partner group
members in J.P.Thijsse -Chris, Bas, Thomas,
Thijs, Savannah and Magdy-for their story,
which taught us that even when we become
weak, there will always be friends, who are
strong and kind enough to help us.