The Cathechism of the Catholic Church specifically includes references to the power of prayer (Item 2610) as in Gospel of Mark 11:24 and 9:23, and the Gospel of Matthew 21:22 and states: "Whatever you ask in prayer believe that you will receive it, and you will ." Such is the power of prayer and of faith that does not doubt: "all things are possible to him who believes.” Nothing is equal to prayer; for what is impossible it makes possible, what is difficult, easy.
Our Lady of Fatima told Sister Lucia Santos: “There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary." "Among all the devotions approved by the Church none has been so favored by so many miracles as the devotion of the Most Holy Rosary" (Pope Pius IX).
Our Lady of Fatima: "Say the Rosary every day to obtain peace for the world" "We do not hesitate to affirm again publicly that we put great confidence in the Holy Rosary for the healing of evils of our times" (Pope Pius XII). "The Rosary is a magnificent and universal prayer for the needs of the Church, the nations and the entire world." (Pope John XXIII).
Our Lady said that “in this kind of warfare, the principal weapon has always been the Angelic Psalter. Therefore, if you want to reach these hardened souls and win them over to God, preach my Psalter." "That is why, before doing anything else, priests should try to kindle a love of prayer in peoples hearts and especially a love of my Angelic Psalter . My son, she said one day to St. Dominic, do not be surprised that your sermons fail to bear the results you had hoped for. You are trying to cultivate a piece of ground which has not had any rain. Now when God planned to renew the face of the earth, he started by sending down rain from heaven - and this was the Angelic Salutation. In this way God reformed the world.’
As an answer to her petitions He conceded to Her new and great privileges, among which was also this one, that, as long as the world should last, She should obtain all that She would ever ask for her clients; that the greatest sinners, if they availed themselves of her intercession, should find salvation; that in the new Church and law of the Gospel She should be the Cooperatrix and Teacher of salvation with Christ her most holy Son. This was to be her privilege as Queen of the universe, as the representative and instrument of the divine power on earth. ----Mystical city of God. Mary of Agreda.
Our Lord places great importance to the Rosary: (St. Louis de Montfort ) “You are crucifying me again now because you have all the learning and understanding that you need to preach My Mothers Rosary, and you are not doing it. If you only did that, you could teach many souls the right path and lead them away from sin. But you are not doing it, and so you yourself are guilty of the sins that they commit." This terrible reproach made Blessed Alan solemnly resolve to preach the Rosary unceasingly. One day our Lord said to Blessed Alan, "If only these poor wretched sinners would say My Rosary often, they would share in the merits of my passion, and I would be their Advocate and would appease the justice of God.”
Sister Lucia, one of the seers of Fatima. "My impression is that the Rosary is of the greatest value not only according to the words of Our Lady at Fatima, but according to the effects of the Rosary one sees throughout history. My impression is that Our Lady wanted to give ordinary people, who might not know how to pray, this simple method of getting closer to God.“ Why is the Rosary so effective? Because it is a simple, humble prayer and forms those who pray the Rosary spiritually in humility, gentleness and simplicity of heart.
Saint Thomas Aquinas says that, first of all, one must practice on a battlefield, as it were, by acquiring all the virtues of which we have the perfect model in the mysteries of the Rosary. This life is a continual war and a series of temptations; we do not have to contend with enemies of flesh and blood, but with the very powers of hell. What better weapon could we possibly use to combat them than the prayer which our great Leader has taught us, than the Angelic Salutation which has put the devils to flight, destroyed sin and
The power of the Rosary:(as spoken by the devil to St. Dominic) "Then listen, you Christians. This Mother of Jesus is most powerful in saving her servants from falling into hell. She is like the sun which destroys the darkness of our wiles and subtlety. It is she who uncovers our hidden plots, breaks our snares, and makes our temptations useless and ineffective. "We have to say, however, reluctantly, that no soul who has really persevered in her service has ever been damned with us; one single sigh that she offers to the Blessed Trinity is worth far more than all the prayers, desires, and aspirations of all the saints. We fear her more than all the other saints in heaven together, and we have no success with her faithful servants.”
"Many Christians who call on her at the hour of death and who really ought to be damned according to our ordinary standards are saved by her intercession. And if that Marietta (it is thus in their fury they called her) did not counter our plans and our efforts, we should have overcome the Church and destroyed it long before this, and caused all the Orders in the Church to fall into error and infidelity. "Now that we are forced to speak, we must also tell you that nobody who perseveres in saying the Rosary will be damned, because she obtains for her servants the grace of true contrition for their sins by which they obtain pardon and mercy."
Blessed Alan de la Roche, Fr. Jean Dumont, Fr. Thomas, the chronicles of St. Dominic and other writers who have seen these things with their own eyes speak of the marvellous conversions that are brought about by this wonderful devotion. For the Rosary teaches people about the virtues of Jesus and Mary, and leads them to mental prayer, to the imitation of Jesus Christ, to the frequentation of the sacraments, the practice of genuine virtue and of all kinds of good works. It also helps us to gain many wonderful indulgences, which people are unaware of.
(1)Great Net of Love and Salvation “Surround the world with the chain of the rosary in order to obtain grace and mercy for all. My great net of love and salvation has now spread out to every part of the world.” “With your prayer, made together with me, you can obtain everything from the Lord. You can obtain the great gift of bringing about a change of hearts and conversion. Each day, through prayer, you can drive away from yourselves and from your homeland many dangers and many evils.” “The Rosary brings you peace. With this prayer, you are able to obtain from the Lord the great grace of change of hearts, of the conversion of souls and of the return of humanity to God.”
1. The power of the Rosary Over the world “Surround the world with the chain of the Rosary in order to obtain grace and mercy for all. Spread out the great net of love and salvation in every part of the world.”
2. The powerof the Rosaryover nations“Surround theworld with thechain of theRosary. Spread out thegreat net of loveand salvation inevery part of theearth.”
(2) Immense Chain of Love and Salvation “Your entire rosary, which you recite in the cenacle in accordance with the urgent request of your Mother, is like an immense chain of love and salvation with which you are able to encircle persons and situations, and to influence all human events, and even future events.” “Your prayer has the capacity to bring about a far- reaching chain reaction for good, in which good effects spread and multiply everywhere in souls.”
“More is obtained through one day of intense prayer than through years of continuous discussions.” “The time for projects and discussions is over.” “The plan of God’s justice always can be changed by the force of his merciful love. Remember that everything, at any moment, may be changed by the force of your prayer and your reparative penance.” “Everything can still be changed. I am able to make use of the power that comes to me from your prayer and I want to intervene as a Mother to shorten the time of trial and comfort you in the sufferings.” Today there is need for a great force of prayer. There is need for a great chain of suffering.” “Only the powerful force of prayer and reparative penance will be able to save the world. Listen to the voice of your heavenly Mother! I need much prayer of reparation and suffering, offered with faith. Pray your rosary always.”
3. The power ofthe Rosary overpeople.“You are able toencircle personsand situations, andto influence allhuman events andeven futureevents.”----Mary.There is no limit to thepower of the Rosary.Let me but place myrosary around asinner’s neck, and hewill not escape me.-----St. Louis Monfort
A Chain to convert sinnersUse it as a means to convert the mosthardened sinners and the most obstinateheretics.”Blessed Alan also testifies that he delivered agreat number of those who were possessedby putting a rosary round their necks.So arm yourself with the arms of God, withthe holy Rosary, and you will crush thedevils head and stand firm in the face of all histemptations. That is why even a pair of rosary beads isso terrible to the devil, and why the saints have usedthem to fetter him and drive him from the bodies ofthose who were possessed. ----St. Louis de Montfort.
4. The power ofthe Rosary oversituations.“You are able toencircle (personsand) situations, andto influence allhuman events andeven futureevents.”----Mary.There is no limit tothe power of theRosary. --------------St. Louis Monfort
4. The power of the Rosary over situations.Haiti earthquake “You are able to encircle persons and situations, and to influence all human events and even future events.”----Mary. There is no limit to the power of the Rosary. -------------- St. Louis Monfort
4. The power ofthe Rosary oversituations.“You are able toencircle personsand situations, andto influence allhuman events andeven futureevents.”----Mary.There is no limit tothe power of theRosary. --------------St. Louis Monfort
(3) A chain to bind Satan, “From the very beginning, I was announced as She who is the enemy of the serpent: “I will put enmity between you and the woman, between your offspring and hers. She will crush your head, as you attempt to bite at her heel.’ Jesus is the Master and King of all the universe, namely of heaven, of earth and of the abyss. My Son Jesus along possess the key of the abyss. Jesus consigns this key, which represents his divine power, into my hand and entrusted to me the task of conquering Satan and all his powerful army of evil”. “Jesus entrusted to me the task of conquering Satan, and all his army of evil. He has made me the collaborator in His work of redemption.” The chain with which the great Dragon is to be bound is make up of prayer made with me and by means of me. This prayer is the holy rosary.
“The chain of the holy rosary has first of all the function of limiting the action of my adversary. Every rosary which you recite with me has the effect of restricting the action of the Evil One, of drawing souls away from his pernicious influence and of giving greater impetus to the expansion of goodness in the life of many of my children. The chain of the holy rosary has also the effect of imprisoning Satan, of making his action impotent, and of diminishing and weakening more and more the force of his diabolical power. Every rosary which is recited well deals a mighty blow to the power of evil. The chain of the holy rosary makes Satan completely harmless. His great power is destroyed. All the evil spirits are cast into the pool of fire and sulphur, the door is shut by me with the key of the power of Christ.
“In the battle in which you are daily engaged against Satan, you need to employ a weapon which is both invincible and secure. This weapon is your prayer. With prayer you are always able to snatch back from the enemy whatever territory he has conquered; to make blossoms of goodness spring up on the desert of sin and evil; you can free an immense number of souls whom Satan has succeeded in imprisoning. It starts a chain reaction more powerful than any atomic reaction.” “In these last times of the battle between me, the Woman clothed in the sun and the great Dragon, I am asking you to multiply everywhere the cenacles of prayer with the rosary, meditation on my word, and your consecration to my immaculate heart. With these you make it possible for your heavenly Mother to take action in biding Satan, with the humble and fragile cord of the holy rosary.”
5. The power of the Rosary over Satan. •Imprison Satan, and bind Satan with the humble and fragile cord of the Rosary. •Snatch back from the enemy whatever territory He hasA Spiritual Battle conquered, andPower over evil. free an immense number of souls.
Each beadrepresentsmillions rosaries.We give to OurLady too fewRosaries to bindSatan.We need amassive RosaryCrusade tocomplete thewhole chain.
• “You must now put all your trust in the power of prayer.” “The prayer of my predilection is the Holy Rosary. I unite myself with those who say it; I request it from all with solicitude and maternal preoccupation. It is a prayer you say together with me. When you invite me to pray for you, I accede to your request and mingle my voice with yours, and I unite my prayer to yours. Consequently it becomes more and more efficacious, because your heavenly Mother is suppliant omnipotence. What I ask for I always obtain, because Jesus can never say no to what his mother request of Him.• It is a prayer that unites the voices of the Church and of humanity, because it is said in the name of all, and never exclusively on behalf of a single person.”• “With the powerful weapon of the holy rosary, you will be able to attain again today my greatest victory in the history of the Church and of all humanity.”
“I am consoled by you through your continuous prayer, made with recollection and love, and which you offer to the Lord with me and by means of me. You give a great force of intercession and reparation to your heavenly Mother and thus I am able to intervene in order to dispose the events of your time according to the design of mercy and salvation of my Immaculate Heart. How great is my sorrow in seeing that prayer is being more and more neglected by many of my beloved children. They no longer pray. An immoderate and wasteful activity occupies the day of many priests, who get submerged in the spirit of the world and become tasteless salt and lights that have now burned out. “I desire that the holy rosary be recited often, particularly by the little ones, by the sick, by the poor and by sinners.
“It is above all a battle which is waged at the level of spirits, so you must fight with the spiritual weapon of prayer. How much power you bring to my motherly work of intercession and reparation when you pray the Rosary.” “The rosary which you recite has a very great power against evil, and against the numerous enticements of my Adversary.” “With the weapon of prayer, of the rosary and of your trust, it is now the time to enter into battle.”