Diffusion is the movement of molecule
from high concentration to the low
concentration down concentration
3. Factors that affect diffusion:
1. The distance molecule have to travel
2. The concentration gradient
3. The surface area
4. The temperature
5. The size of molecule
• Solution is made up of two parts, the
solute and the solvent.
• Solute is the substance that dissolves
in a solvent
• Solvent is a liquid that dissolves
Osmosis is the diffusion of water
molecule from dilute solution that
have low concentration gradient to
the concentrated solution that have
low concentration through a partially
6. Osmosis in plant and
• Turgid is the strong cell wall stops the cell
bursting, when the water get into the cell.
• Wilt is when the cell are shrink, when the
water go out from the cell.
• Plasmolysid is the cytoplasm starts to
move away from the cell wall.
• Flaccid is these cells are no longer firms
and become limp.