1. COBIT for Internal Auditors"Interactive course to learn about COBIT as an IT Governance and Control Framework for internal auditors" 1 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
2. COBIT 5 is a comprehensive framework of globally accepted practices that helps enterprise leaders create optimal value from information and technology by maintaining balance amongst realising benefits and optimising risk levels and resource use. Simply stated, COBIT 5 provides the structure and tools needed to deliver trust and value, manage risk, avoid potential public embarrassment and maximise opportunities. 2CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
3. CONTENT1. COBIT 5 INTRODUCTION2. COBIT 5 PRINCIPLES3. COBIT 5 ENABLERS4. COBIT 5 PROCESSES5. COBIT 5 IMPLEMENTATION6. COBIT 5 PRODUCT FAMILY7. COBIT 5 FOR INFORMATION SECURITY8. COBIT 5 CASE STUDIES 3 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
4. 1. INTRODUCTION IT Governance Val IT 2.0 Management (2008) Control Risk IT (2009) Audit epocs f o not u ov E COBIT1 COBIT2 COBIT3 COBIT4.0/4.1 i l 1996 1998 2000 2005/7 2012 4 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
5. 2. PRINCIPLES Meeting stakeholder Needs Covering the Enterprise Separating COBIT 5 Principles Governancefrom Management Applying a Single Integrated Framework Enabling a Holistic Approach 5 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
6. 3. ENABLERS 6 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
7. 4. PROCESSES 7 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
8. 5. IMPLEMENTATION 8 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
9. 6. PRODUCT FAMILY 9 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
10. 7. FOR INFORMATION SECURITY 10 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
11. 8. CASE STUDIES IT GOVERNANCE USING COBIT 5 Minicase studies 11 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
12. TARGET & OBJECTIVESTarget Audience• Internal and IT Auditors interested in the use of COBIT in their audits• IT people who want to get familiar with COBIT to enhance their IT processesCourse Objectives• Understand how IT issues affect organizations• Learn about the IT governance concepts• Understand COBIT components : control objectives, control practices,management guidelines and audit guidelines• Be able to use COBIT• Learn about the benefits of using COBIT in practice 12 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.
13. PRACTICAL INFOLanguageThis class will be conducted in English.PrerequisitesParticipants should have basic IT knowledge and some experience in IT governance domain.The Introduction to IT Audit training is strongly recommended.CPE12Dates2 days  19th and 20th September 2012  9.00-17.00LocationIIA Belgium - Rue Royale 109-111/5 Koningstraat BE-1000, BrusselsRegular Price:Member: € 965  Non-member: € 1131Early Bird Price (until 22 August):Early bird member: € 895  Early bird non-member: € 1061 13 CobiT® is a trademark of the ISACA.