Be the first to like this
• When a location is just opening, it will have more flexibility in terms of
changing uniforms or colors.
• Make sure your client knows his staff represents the entire restaurant.
• Build a partnership by making sure good service is part of the deal.
Follow up on accounts to make sure uniforms are performing as expected
and to get constant re-orders.
• Check out what chains are headquartered in your area.
• Schedule your call before 11 a.m. or after 2 p.m.
Left: Designed with mesh panels,
this chef’s coat offers protection
and ventilation. (Image
courtesy Rehan’s Uniforms)
Below: The standard eight-button
chef coat is trending this
season in short sleeves