Be the first to like this
The Perfect Consistent Profit Stream - Restaurant Uniforms
2010 Restaurant Industry Overview
• Sales: $566 Billion
– Nearly 50% of the American food dollar is spent in foodservice
• Locations: 945,000
– More than 7 out of 10 eating-and-drinking places are single-unit (independent) operators
• Employees: 13 million
– This industry is the largest employer besides government
– Expected to add 2 million jobs over the next decade
Where to start your Service Industry Restaurant Uniform Sales Campaigns....
Elder care facilities
Sales Tips and Ideas....
• A greater ability to change uniforms or colors exists when a location is just opening.
• Make sure your client knows his staff represents the whole restaurant.
• Build a partnership by making sure good service is part of the deal! Follow up on your accounts to make sure uniforms are performing as expected and to get re-orders.
• Check out what chains are headquartered in your area.
• Schedule your call before 11 or after 2
Prospects may be among your current customers or present a new market opportunity
Why Sell Restaurant Uniforms?
• Repeat Business for multiple income streams
• Higher Quality Uniform Apparel available in our industry
• Personalized & Corporate Logos adds Value to Uniform Garments
• Tops, bottoms, coverings & accessories are also needed per location
• Strong emphasis on Brand and Unique look per Restaurant
Find out how more and how to use our 150+ In-stock Uncommon Threads Uniform Brand for Sales Success -