View on Proformative: http://www.proformative.com/resources/presentation-best-practices-implementing-delivering-value-your-cpm-solutions
The CFO’s role has evolved from traditional reporting and controlling, to decision support and strategic execution. There is a growing expectation that the CFO will be a trusted adviser to the executive team, and will lead the Finance organization to embrace the role of business partner. This demanding transition has been driven by the desire to raise the bar and deliver value for investors and other key stakeholders.
In this best practice workshop, learn from seasoned Finance experts how best in class finance functions have used corporate performance management (CPM) as a foundation for driving these necessary changes, and for leading the finance organization into a new, value-added role.
In summary, in attending this workshop you will find:
* A roadmap for integrating strategic planning, operational planning, budgeting, and reporting into a complete CPM solution
* Operational readiness: How to tell if your Finance organization is up to the challenge
* How to leverage your existing CPM solution to enhance and improve finance operations processes
* Tips and traps for selecting the right CPM solution for your organization
* Bonus Material: Results of recent survey of 150+ companies experience with Rolling Forecast
Presentation delivered at ProformaTECH 2014 - http://www.proformatech.com