View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
GREEK & ROMAN HUMANITIES
HUM2220 · Professor Will Adams · Wadams5@valenciacollege.edu
Office hours by appointment · Osceola Campus – Building 3, Room 208
Class Meeting: Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:30 – 11:45 AM
The Proust Questionnaire • Name:
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences. There are no incorrect
answers to these questions – with the exception of “I don’t know”. Attach additional
sheets as necessary if the spaces provided are insufficient.
1. What is your idea of perfect
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. Which living person do you most
4. What is your favorite journey?
5. What do you consider the most
6. On what occasion do you lie?
7. What do you dislike most about
8. Which words or phrases do you
9. What is your greatest regret?
10. What or who is the greatest love of
11. When and where were you
12. Which talent would you like most
13. What is your current state of mind?
14. If you could change one thing
about yourself, what would it be?
15. If you could change one thing
about your family, what would it be?
16. What do you consider your biggest
17. If you were to die and come back
as one person or thing, what do you
think it would be?
18. If you could choose what to come
back as, what would it be?
19. What is your most treasured
20. What do you regard as the lowest
depth of misery?
21. Where would you like to live?
22. What is your most marked
23. What do you most value in your
24. Who are your heroes in real life?
25. What is it that you most dislike?
26. How would you like to die?
27. What is your motto?