INTRODUCTION TO ART HISTORY I
ARH2050, Section 1 • Professor Will Adams • Prof.Will.Adams@Gmail.com
Tuesdays, 5:30 – 8:00 PM • Office hours: Tuesdays, 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Ocala Campus, Building 8, Room 104
Course Blog: arh2050-1730-fa.blogspot.com
NAME: • SCORE: /26
1. What is your current state of mind?
2. What is your idea of perfect
3. What is your greatest fear?
4. Which historical figure do you most
5. Which living person do you most
6. What is the trait you most deplore
7. What is the trait you most deplore
8. What is it that you most dislike?
9. What is your greatest
10. What do you value most in your
11. What is your favorite journey?
12. What is your most treasured
13. What do you consider the most
14. On what occasion do you lie?
15. Which living person do you most
16. What or who is the greatest love of
17. When and where were you
18. If you could change one thing
about yourself, what would it be?
19. What do you consider your
20. If you could change one thing
about your family, what would it be?
21. What do you regard as the lowest
depth of misery?
22. What is your favorite occupation?
23. What is your most marked
24. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
25. How would you like to die?
26. What is your motto?