Our planet is being harmed by:
• Global Warming
• Greenhouse effect
• Damage caused to
air, water, soil, etc. by harmful
chemicals and waste.
• Removal of a forest or stand of
trees where the land is thereafter
converted to a non-forest use.
• An increase in world
temperatures, caused by an
increase in carbon dioxide.
• The warming of the air
around the earth as a result of
the sun’s heat being trapped
What can WE do to avoid this, and
take care of our environment?
What WE can do is:
• Recycle, Reuse and Reduce.
• Separate the rubbish into categories
(paper, glass, plastic).
• Use public transport, or walk and
• Save water, don’t let it run.
• Turn off the lights when they’re not
• Don’t throw papers in the streets.
• Try to plant trees or take care of them
by watering them.
• Try to consume less inorganic products.
• Use renewable energy.