1. PROF. DR. MOHAMED AMIN EMBICENTRE FOR ACADEMIC ADVANCEMENT
2. Go to: https://share.zoho.com/homepage
3. Creating Account
4. Click ‘Sign Up’ if you do not have Zoho Share account.Or, you can sign in using these accounts.
5. To create anaccount, fill in the required information. Then, click the ’Sign Up Now’ button.
6. Updating Your Area
7. Once you logged in, you need to accept the terms and conditions of Zoho Share. Then you go to ‘My Area’ tab. Click ‘Add Photo’ tochange your Insert your photo display name. profile. Change your screen name to get your own URL address.
8. Uploading Files
9. At your Zoho share page, go to the ‘Upload’ tab. Then, click ‘ChooseFile’ to select the file you want to upload Then click the in Zoho share. ‘Upload’ button.
10. Searching Documents/People
11. At your Zoho page, you can Type your search either keyword ‘Content’ or here. ‘People’. Here are the examples ofcontent using ‘web 2.0’.
12. You are allowed to rate the content.You can bookmark this content usingthese applications. To comment this content, click ‘Add Comment’.