3. Click ‘login’. Tologin, insert your email and password. Fill in the required information. Then click Click at ‘Login’ ‘Register’ button. button.
4. Start recording
5. At Screencast-O-Matic home page. Click at ‘Start Recording’ button. Allow the Java Applet to run to available the screen recorder.
6. This is your screen recorderlook like. You can drag and resize this screen recorder. Click this button to start recording. Click this button Click at this button Choose of the to turn on the to turn on your video size. webcam. audio.
7. After you have finishedthe recoding, click the ‘Done’ button.
8. Publishing the Screen Capture Video
9. This is your video recorded look like. You can choose Then, click to publish your ‘Done with recording in this Screencast-O- recording’. Matic, YouTube or save as video file.
10. (a) Publish to Screencast-O-Matic Wait for upload to complete. This is the URL of your video uploaded to SOM. Fill in the requiredinformation. Click at the URL given and you can view your Then, click video in ‘Upload to SOM. SOM’.
11. (b) Publish to YouTube HD You must click the ‘Grant access’ button to allow the video uploaded in your YouTube account. This is the URL of your video uploaded to YouTube. Fill in the requiredinformation. This is the URL of your video Click at the uploaded to URL given and YouTube. you can view your video in YouTube.
12. (c) Publish to Video File Choose the format of the video. Insert notes in your video. (Optional) Fill in the Add required captioninformation. in your video. Then, click ‘Save Video.