1. PROF. DR. MOHAMED AMIN EMBICENTRE FOR ACADEMIC ADVANCEMENT
2. Go to: http://www.pearltrees.com/
3. Create an Account
4. Fill in the required information. If you want to Then, click connect your ‘OK’. Pearltrees with‘Facebook’, Twitter’or ‘Google’, choose these button.
5. To insert your photo, click ‘upload’. Next, youneed to set up your profile(optional). Then, click ‘next’.
6. Click at the network(Facebook or Twitter) to create and broadcast your pearltrees. Click ‘next’.
7. Now your extension has been synchronized. You can see this icon at the URL bar.Finally, click ‘next’ tostart your Pearltrees.
8. Pearltrees Toolbar
9. View the Insert the related and keyword to popular search others The Pearltrees. Pearltrees. Pearltreewindow willbe displayed as follows. Examples of Pearltrees. To recover the Pearltrees Pearltrees toolbar. deleted.
10. Creating a Pearltree & Pearl
11. At your Pearltree page, click ‘new pearltree’.Then, insertthe name of your new Pearltree. Click ‘create’ and then click the ‘OK’ button.
12. For example, this is your new pearltree.To insert a pearl at your new pearltree, click ‘new pearl’.
13. Insert the url address you want to share related to your peartree. Click ‘create’ and thenclick the ‘OK’ button. This is your newly created pearl. Now, you can create as many as you want and share them with your friends.