Be the first to like this
Based on Jeof's upcoming book about Customer Experience companies and how they change products, markets, and people's lives (Published by Brigantine Media). Social media is an important part of product development and customer experience. Why not use it to your advantage? We'll discuss-
-From Buyer Beware to Supplier Beware -- social media has given tremendous power to the buyer.
- How Starbucks first used social media to reinvent its customer experience helping the company turnaround.
- Where did Starbucks' idea for using social media come from?
- How did the customer experience change for the better?
- What do the lessons from Starbucks mean for companies small and large?
- Avoid the most common and costly mistakes made in using social media
- Why a presence on Facebook or Twitter does not always mean effective use of social media
- What should an effective social media strategy begin with?
Join Jeofrey Bean at ProductCamp SoCal 2011 for this engaging and practical discussion about how the best companies, large and small, use social media effectively to build meaningful relationships and contribute to the bottom line.