1. Explore the Essence of Travel A Company of Tour OperatorYour Full-service Receptive Operator and Travel Partner forUAE • Sultanate of Oman • Bahrain • Qatar • Kuwait • Saudi Arabia
2. Why chooseEET Destination Management?EET Destination Management is a leading incoming tour operator and travel management company, with vastexperience in receptive tourism, tour operations, meetings & incentive industry in the Arabian Gulf region.We are a rapidly growing company wholly-owned by ART Tour, an award-winning tour operator andpioneers in luxury travel in Russia. For more than 20 years, ART Tour has earned the respect amongits peers and suppliers as a tour operator of repute built purely on trust. EET reaps the benefits ofthis reputation and wield considerable buying power in the region.EET is a creative and a professional unit yearning for long-term relationships with industrypartners worldwide. We have the know-how, the network and the resources to supportprojects of any size and deliver results with efficiency and professionalism. Our back officeteam and destination experts bring you over 100 years of cumulative experience in thetourism business.While focusing on the quality rather than quantity, we consistently monitor ourstandards and this includes the search for new ideas and concepts. Our productline includes hotels, restaurants, ground transportation, professional crew andevent locations; all ground handling equipments such as the state of the art andmodern vehicles fleet that allow travelling in best conditions in the Middle East.All local guides and crew we employ are licensed, bilingual, wear uniforms andwe meet and greet clients at all airports and entry points.If you are looking for a reliable partner that delivers what it promises, thenlook no further. We invite you to give us an opportunity to show what itreally means to be in the forefront of the receptive tourism business. We were welcomed by a friendly representative who presented us with a lovely welcome kit and plenty of suggestions and clear information about do’s don’t’s. The drivers and guides on our holiday were exceptional and professional. Hotels we stayed in Dubai were excellent. A.R. from Moscow Russia
3. Always at your Service,Always customers firstTo our travel partners, the convenience, unparalleled level of security andconfidentiality, service with a dedication and delivering excellence is what mattersmost. EET understands this well. A cost effective travel solution and conciergetype customer service with a professional touch in the destinations we operate isour motto. My wife and I had a long list for shopping in Dubai. We asked an EET guide to help us find the shops. She had the most up to date list with all relevant information and tips. We did our shopping without wasting time and had plenty of time to see Dubai’s modern’s marvels. Thank you for the wonderful service” H. T. from New Delhi, India
4. Always Guaranteed Service• Always standby our travel partners, giving you peace of mind• Providing you with what we promise and strive for more• Safety first, on time and in comfort• Always prepared and ready to serve• You can always reach us. Available 24/7• Book and arrive with confidence My travel agent contacted EET for my travel itinerary in the Arabian Gulf. EET’s itinerary visiting UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, not only offered exactly what I had in mind but offered wonderful suggestions that I never thought possible. Once booked, everything including visa arrangements for all countries worked clockwise – all hotels were first class and drivers/guides in every country were extremely knowledgeable. S.W. from Toronto, Canada
5. Our Specialization, Products & Services Hotels & Leisure Products • FIT & Group Hotel Contracting for tour operators worldwide with guaranteed allocations • Single country, two-centre packages (UAE & Oman) and multi-destination itineraries • Customized/Tailor made packages combining cities and resorts • Special interest tours, cultural experiences and special packages for sporting events • Professionally trained tour guides throughout the region • Uniformed meet & greet services at all major international airports, ports and border points • Tourist visa processing via our in-house online system (For UAE Only) and secure visas for all of the Arabian Gulf states. We dreamed of visiting Arabia and EET and its local partners who were our local hosts in the UAE and Oman, fulfilled our dream come true with a service par excellence. Your drivers and guides were superb and knew their destination well. Overall service was A grade. We will recommend you.MICE (Meeting, Incentive, O.D. from Hamburg GermanyConference and Events) ProductsDubai, Abu Dhabi (UAE), Sultanate ofOman and Bahrain offer incentive travelorganizers inspiring venues and uniqueoptions, combining variety andexcitement. EET’s destination expertiseexpands with a wide networkprofessional partners and serviceproviders who are recognized MICEplanners in their own right.
6. Services for Cruise Liners(Pre & Post Stay Packages &Shore Excursions)Our inbound network in the region’s majorsea ports have the experience and are ableto accommodate any size of operation, froma single ship with specific needs, to multipleliners requiring turnaround in a single day.We work in hand in hand with local cruiseofficials to provide passengers with aseamless journey between land and ship. Ourturnaround teams handle all aspects ofturnaround logistics - from welcoming gueststo escorting them around, and ensuring theircomfort until departure. Sightseeing, Attractions & Experiences The Arabian Gulf states are a treasure house of opportunities for the sightseer or the enthusiastic adventurer. All countries offer a wide array of unique sights and sounds and the EET team can be your source for best advice. EET ground handlers in the region are destination specialists in their own backyard and can arrange almost anything from standard sightseeing to safaris, exploring the off the beaten track attractions, create exclusive theme events on land and on water, set up desert events or team building activities for groups and create the ideal product to meet the exacting needs of our clients.
7. Our Parent CompanyEstablished in 1992, ART Tour is the brainchild of Dmitry and Anait Arutyunov and Russia’s leading touroperator to the Middle East, Africa, Indian Ocean Islands, Asia, Europe and South America. ART Tourhas pioneered the upscale luxury travel from Russia to rest of the world and is one of the fewoperators to hold direct hotel contracts with the leading hotel chains around the world.ART Tour currently operates 3 retail and wholesale offices in Moscow and employs afull-time team of more than 100 travel professionals and destination specialists. Gold Award Winner Best Russian Tour Operator to Dubai 2010/2011 from Emirates Airlineswww.arttour.ru
8. Who’s who of EETAnait Arutyunova - Managing Director Anait is the pillar of strength for the EET team and our parent company ART Tour Russia. Anait brings more than 20 years of experience in the tour operating business and understands the exacting needs of travel partners and guides her team every step of the way. Contact Anait: firstname.lastname@example.orgDmitry Arutyunov - Executive Director As a family business with his wife Anait, Dmitry launched ART Tour in Moscow in 1992. ART Tour today, is one of the highly respected and successful travel businesses trusted for their reliability, professionalism and efficiency. Dmitry is the ultimate professional in every sense of the word, spending his entire career managing the business and provides the know-how and valuable support to the EET team in Dubai. Contact Dmitry: email@example.comPriyantha Amarasinghe - General Manager A veteran of 32 years, Priyantha is a Canadian, and has worked in everything in travel from receptive business to tour operations. He has spent more than 15 years in the Gulf and has travelled extensively in Oman and UAE. Priyantha currently heads the EET team and is responsible for prospecting new partners, business development and marketing of EET overseas. Contact Priyantha: firstname.lastname@example.orgRex Roy - Director Operations Born in Dubai with his roots in India, Rex is the backbone of EET’s operations and contracting team and also oversees the crew of drivers, guides and destination representatives. Rex has worked in the UAE all his career and has a close network of hoteliers, service providers and provides essential support to our overseas partners. Contact Rex: email@example.comSatish Kumar - Finance Manager Hails from South India, Satish is EET’s “Money man” and a qualified travel accountant and responsible for managing the company’s financial operations. Worked for a leading wholesale tour operator in Dubai for more than 12 years, Satish has an excellent understanding of the business and enjoys rapport with EET’s network of suppliers. Contact Satish: firstname.lastname@example.orgNarina Markosyan - Manager, Tour Guides & Destination Representatives Born in Armenia, Narina has lived in the UAE for more than 15 years working for a leading destination management company, where she trained local guides and drivers. Speaks fluent Arabic, Russian, English and Armenian, Narina currently leads the EET customer service team and is responsible for delivering a complete welcome service. Contact Narina: email@example.com
9. East Europe Travel & Tourism LLC.P O Box 212371 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Tel: +971 4 422 9563; Fax: +971 4 422 8476 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com www.eet.ae