1. Chuck’s manic experience abruptly ends when, aftera plane crash, he becomes isolated on a remote islandcast away into the most desolate environmentimaginable. Stripped of the consequences of everyday life, hefirst must need the basic needs of survival, includingwater, food and shelter. Chuck the consummate problem solver, eventuallyfigures out how to sustain himself physically, butthen what? Chuck begins his true personal journey.
2. After four years, fates gives chuck a chance to fighthis way back to civilization, only to find anunexpected emotional challenge greater than all theearlier physical ones. His ability to persevere and to hope are a product ofhis life changing experience. Though the conclusion of chuck’s story may not be aconventional Hollywood ending, it is like life, full oftruth, pain & promise.
3. BEFORE Spend much time on working,not enjoying life. Do things effectively, paymuch attention to thecontrolling Use money and gifts tomeasure love Casual about money Dint pay much attention topeople surrounds him Fears to be alone Stupid modern manAFTER Have time to do what he want Dint care too much abouttime Knows money doesn’t equalto love The modern world seems tobe extravagant Think it is important to havesome one to be companywith Be used to loneliness Skilled barbarian
4. Perseverance Emphasis on human relations– “Goodness is the onlyinvestment that never fails.” Survival of the fittest. Know your own skills Be realistic, innovator &creator. Use your assets skillfully.
5. Be positive. Good decision making skills Act positively in a worstscenario. Keep trying till you succeed,never give up easily. Know your strength (SWOT) Always accept change, when itsgood for you.