View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
• OFFICE PHONESAnswer the phonein 3 rings or lessNever answer withjust “Hello.”Ask permission toplace someone onhold.Limit hold time to30-40 seconds. Iflonger, call back.
• VOICE MAILYour voicemailgreeting should beshort and informativeCheck voice mail atleast two times perdayLeave full messageDo not use voice mailfor bad news,confidentialinformation, orcomplicated directionsDo not leave “angry”messages
• CELLULAR PHONEBe polite and softspokenTurn OFF cell phonesduring ALL meetings.Cell phone callsshould be brief.Company cell phonesshould only be usedfor company business.Remove yourself fromthe presence of otherswhen making a cellphone call
• present yourbusiness card withthe writing facingthe person• introduce yourselffirst and shake theother personshand• place yourbusiness card infront of everychair.
• minimum, your name,companies name and/orthe services that youprovide, and all of yourcontact informationshould be there in thecard.• Keep your cards simple,attractive and easy toread.• It must be of good qualitypaper and print• Always read the businesscard you received-whatyou give is what you get.
MAKING CLIENTS WAIT Apologies in person Offer refreshmentsand reading material. Dont keep himwaiting longer than 15or 20 minutes Call to express regretfor wasting his time
THANK YOUREFERENCES:Article by David GassArticle By International Society ForEtiquetteswww.businessetiquttes.com