×
  • Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
 

Godrej summit 2/3/4 bhk residential apartments & penthouse in gurgaon

by Search Engine Optimizer at Regrob.com on Nov 17, 2013

  • 1,270 views

Godrej Summit is a beautiful pre launch residential apartments are located in Sector 104, Phase 3, near Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon. Godrej Summit Pre Launch Project in gurgaon is developed by Godrej ...

Godrej Summit is a beautiful pre launch residential apartments are located in Sector 104, Phase 3, near Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon. Godrej Summit Pre Launch Project in gurgaon is developed by Godrej Properties. Godrej Summit a new launch project is offering various floor plans of 2, 3, & 4 BHK residential flats and penthouses attached with study room and servant/utility room in best rates. Godrej Summit new launch and pre launch Project property in gurgaon is available at best price starts from 1.01 Cr onwards.

Regrob is also offering additional discounts on these pre launch and new launch project in Godrej Summit by Godrej Properties in gurgaon with exciting payment plans and various floor plans. Godrej Summit by Godrej Properties is one of the most finest and luxurious property in gurgaon projects. Godrej Summit residential apartments are available for sale which covers all the necessary amenities and condominiums.
With Regrob you can earn extra benefit of 150 psf on each flat. Regroup has also allowed their customer to avail the scheme of 25:75 in which you have to pay 25% on booking and the rest 75% on the possession date.

Book your dream home today. For booking or any assistance about beautiful residential apartments in Godrej Summit kindly visit http://property.regrob.com or contact us at 9650101388 or you can also drop us a mail on info@regrob.com

Statistics

Views

Total Views
1,270
Views on SlideShare
458
Embed Views
812

Actions

Likes
3
Downloads
6
Comments
2

14 Embeds 812

http://sharma-pretty.blogspot.in 319
http://property.regrob.com 241
http://kiran-kaur-regrob.blogspot.in 202
http://kiran-kaur-regrob.blogspot.com 19
http://sharma-pretty.blogspot.com 14
https://twitter.com 5
http://kiran-kaur-regrob.blogspot.sg 2
http://kiran-kaur-regrob.blogspot.ca 2
http://www.blogger.com 2
http://kiran-kaur-regrob.blogspot.com.au 2
http://kiran-kaur-regrob.blogspot.de 1
http://kiran-kaur-regrob.blogspot.ae 1
https://www.google.co.in 1
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com 1
More...

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via SlideShare as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel

12 of 2 previous next

  • DeepaliSingh12 Deepali Singh Really very beautiful residential project..And you present it fabulously.. 4 months ago
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
  • Ranveer8858 Ranveer Rathor at Regrob.com Can you send me the floor plan please... 5 months ago
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Godrej summit 2/3/4 bhk residential apartments & penthouse in gurgaon Godrej summit 2/3/4 bhk residential apartments & penthouse in gurgaon Presentation Transcript