How to Make Cookie Lollipops
Cookie Lollipops are fun and easy treat to make for any
occasion! Choose your favorite cookie recipe or mix, prepared
the dough, roll, and bake!
1. Make your favorite cookie sough.
2. Shape the dough into 1 to 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll each
ball in colored sugar or jimmies in individual bowls,
pressing gently, if necessary, to coat balls. Place 2"
apart on ungreased baking sheets. Insert craft sticks
about 1" into each cookie to resemble a lollipop.
3. Bake at 350° for 7-11 minutes (depending on the
cookie) or until set. Remove cookie pops to wire racks
to cool completely.
• Try skipping the sprinkles and baking them plain. Then after the cookie bake and cool dip in chocolate
and chopped nuts. Or dizzle with white or colored chocolate.
• Try cutting out cookie shapes and then sticking the stick into the
raw cookie. Then after cooking decorate with colored icing.
• Try making a no-bake cookie ball. Make the cookie, stick a stick
in it, chill, and dip in chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls
3 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
1/3 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/3 cups powdered sugar (optional)
1. In the mixing bowl of your stand-type mixer, combine the cookie crumbs,
powdered sugar, and chopped pecans. Mix in the cream and melted butter.
Add the chocolate chips. Mix for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Shape into one-inch balls and roll in the optional powdered sugar if desired.
3. Place the cookies in the refrigerator to become firm. Store them until use in the