2. Computer hacking is when someone modifies computer hardware or software in a way that alters the creators original intention, There are two types of people in the world. good one & bad one
3. An ethical hacker is a computer and network expert who attacks a security system on behalf of its ownersAn ethical hacker is sometimes called a white hat, a term that comes from old Western movies, where the "good guy" wore a white hat and the "bad guy" wore a black hat.
4. OTHER TYPES OF HACKER SCRIPT KIDDIES: Script kiddie is a pejorative term for a computer intruder with little or no skill; a person who simply follows directions or uses a cook-book approach . CRACKERS : Those who will enter your computer just for the fun of it, or to prove their technical skills. Gray-hat Hackers: These individuals typically follow the law but sometimes venture over to the darker side of blackhat hacking.
5. HISTORY OF HACKING
6. NEED OF ETHICAL HACKING
7. DRAWBACKS OF EHTICALHACKING
8. CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER
9. *Age-28*Occupation-Author, computer security consultant, MTV host.*he wrote Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking at the age of 15.*Help in 9/11 attack to decode a messagae of al-qyaeda. *In 2008, the IMT Ghaziabad Centre for Distance Learning signed an MoU with Fadia to organise its one-year Post- Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security.
10. 1# The secret of Hacking 1 Edition. 2# Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking. 3# Dangerous Google - Searching For Secrets. 4#Gray Hat Hacking The Ethical Hackers Handbook. 5# Hardware Hacking Have Fun While Voiding Your Warranty
11. CAREERS IN NETWORK SECURITYAND ETHICAL HACKING