RULES1. 20 Questions on Infinite Bounce2. No negative marking3. +10 for a direct or a passed question.
1. Connect to a person:
2. Give the funda behind the image:
Nirvana baby recreating the album cover.
3. Where will you find this pattern?
4. This cartoon was controversiallysuggested to be the inspiration behind X. Id X.
5. J. C. X (‘X’ is the surname) and MalikGhulam Mohammed founded the company ‘X and Mohammed’ in Ludhiana in 1945. After partitionMohammed migrated to Pakistan, and became the nation’s first financeminister. X, however decided to keep the company logo unchanged, andnamed it ‘X and X’. How do we know the company today?
Mahindra & Mahindra
6. X is an alternative band fromTrivendrum, Kerala. The name X comes from the dish X, made from contrasting vegetables. The track ‘Nada nada’ may sound familiar to you. ID the band.
7. Ascender is typeface companylocated in Illinois, USA. It is known for designing the Microsoft font family and the Xbox interface. However themost well known work of the company is X, designed in 2007 for Google. What is X?
The Android Logo
8. Minimal poster for which movie?
9. The Man Group is a British Investment Bank. It is perhaps betterknow for the X prize awarded annually to the best in a particular field. Considered a great honour, the prestige of the award is perhaps superseded only by the Nobel Prize. What award do they give out?
The Booker Prize
10. You may not have heard of aChinese company Foxconn, but it is the world’s largest manufacturer in a particular category. This company owes its position to the contract with another company X, which gets all its flagship products manufactured by Foxconn. ID X.
11. 221B Baker Street in London is a non-existent place. However, every year hundreds of fans from across the world gather in London,and look for this address, as X is believed to livehere. Untill some years ago, the Building Society had a full time secretary to answer the mails addressed to X. Who is X?
12. What is this Amul Ad based on?
13. (In)famous for his 1938 rendition of War of the Worlds, which was so realistic that people panickedand believed the program was real. He was nevertheless courted by Hollywood to make films. He signed for RKO Pictures and in 1941 released his movie X. This movie has toppedmany greatest film ever made lists such as Sight & Sounds decennial poll, the AFIs 100 Years...100 Movies list and its 10th Anniversary Update. ID the person or the movie.
Orson Welles/Citizen Kane
14. This fan-made Calvin and Hobbes strip is a comment on something ofsignificance that recently happened. What?
Curiosity landing on Mars.
15. Sherlyn Chopra is a little known Bollywood starlet. However, she recently got the peculiar distinction of being the first Indian to do something. What?
First Indian to be a Playboy Centrefold.
16. Every country has X, but Y is probably the only country with themost elaborate and meticulously laiddown procedure for making its X. The next image describes the process. What are we talking about?
The Flag of Nepal
17. X is a slang term used for unusualforms of the English language used by native speakers of some East Asian languages, especially the Japanese. The usage of X often gives rise to humorous situations and is a butt of jokes on the internet. What is X? (Images on next slide)
18. Poster for what?
19. Former Field Marshal Sam Maneckshaw famously said aboutpeople belonging to the X community,‘If a man says he is not afraid of dying, either he is lying or is a X’. Althoughthey are ethnically neither Indian, nor British; both these countries employthe X people in their military services. This is a fact unique to the X. What is X?
20. AnandGhan composed the music for the following Marathi films: 1960: Ram Ram Pavhna 1963: Maratha TitukaMelvava 1963: MohityanchiManjula 1965: SadhiManase 1969: TambadiMati However we better know AnandGhan for being a legend in another fieldrelated to art. What is the real name of this person?
21. Ad for?
22. What do these images depict?
Different clothing lines for the Barbie Doll.
23. Inspiration for this symbol itself came from the Greek epsilon as a reference to the cradle of European civilization – and the first letterof the name of the continent, crossed by two parallel lines to ‘certify’ the stability of X. Which symbol?
24. X’s law states that ‘Anything that can go wrong, will’. It is often regarded as an extension of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Other variations of the law are: ‘The Universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.’‘If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.’ ID X.