6. This show was originally to be titled “The ____ Chronicles”. The conceptwas to make a show about ‘nothing’. Itbegan and ended with the discussion of a shirt button. Every episode has a Superman reference. Which popular sitcom?
10. The music director duo of the following movies were credited as Shiv-Hari. Though not as well known as the other b’wood composers; they are stalwarts. Give full names.
Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharma and Hari Prasad Chaurasia
11. This band was originally named Pectoralz. Later they changed it to Starfish, and finally to ______ which remains their current name.Interestingly, the name literally means necrophilia. The band’s lead singerexpressed ignorance of this fact when it was brought to their attention. Which band?
12. When musicians get famous, they are expected to do photo shoots for magazines and sign autographs at fan gatherings. However after her epic win at the Grammy’s, she declared a five year long break from music. Previously, she has refused to get in shape, stating “I want to beremembered as a great musician, not a hot blonde.” Who?
13. KulbhushanPandit, became famous in Bollywood for his catchphrase_______ used by him frequently in reel as well as real life.People were offended when it became known that _______ was actually his pet dog’s name. What do we know KulbhushanPandit better as?
16. The categories for awards are:Lajja Award for worst treatment of a Serious Issue Dara Singh Award for Worst AccentBlack Award for Emotional Blackmail Insensitivity Award Bas KijiyeBahut Ho Gaya Award Which Awards?