Why should you be in the other 25% of the World's Population?

3,078 views

Published on

" ... to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy." - Jerry Seinfeld.
approximately 75% of the world's population is scared of public speaking and would do almost anything to get out of situation that requires them to speak infront of a crowd. The ppt talk about why, one should try to be in the other 25% of the population!

Why should you be in the other 25% of the World's Population?

  1. Why should you be in the OTHER 25% of the World's Population? Power Point Guard
  2. 75% of the world’s population would rather be dead than make a presentation in front of an audience! Power Point Guard
  3. Why You Should be In the Other 25% Power Point Guard
  4. Reason #1 Presentations = Storytelling Power Point Guard
  5. Story telling is one of the oldest craft known to humans. Power Point Guard
  6. Story telling forms the backbone of some of the most influential industries. Power Point Guard
  7. Entertainment Power Point Guard
  8. Entertainment Advertising Power Point Guard
  9. AdvertisingJournalismEntertainment Power Point Guard
  10. Storytelling = Effective Communication Power Point Guard
  11. Reason #2 Presentations = Effective Communication Power Point Guard
  12. Effective Communication consists of two parts : The Visual Cue + The Message Power Point Guard
  13. The Visual Cue Power Point Guard
  14. The Message Power Point Guard The Visual Cue
  15. Awesome Presentations consist of two parts : The Visual Cue + The Message Power Point Guard
  16. The Visual Cue Power Point Guard
  17. The Visual Cue The MessagePower Point Guard
  18. Human Brain processes images 60,000X faster than words. Power Point Guard
  19. Humans recall information presented as images 6X more easily than text. Power Point Guard
  20. People remember messages they relate to… Power Point Guard
  21. And act on messages they remember ! Power Point Guard
  22. Effective Power Point Guard
  23. Reason #3 Presentations = Creating an Impact Power Point Guard
  24. Presentations that create an impact, Sell Products Power Point Guard
  25. Help Raise 75 000 000$ for Charity Power Point Guard Presentations that create an impact,
  26. Change the Way People Think Power Point Guard Presentations that create an impact,
  27. Presentations that create an impact, Change the World Power Point Guard
  28. Why should you be in the other 25% ? 75% of the world population would rather be dead than make a presentation in front of an audience! Power Point Guard
  29. Presentations are just another way of Story Telling Presentations are tools of Effective Communication Presentations create Impact And lastly … Power Point Guard
  30. Presentations Change the World! Power Point Guard
  31. 75% of the people who see the presentation won’t take the trouble of sharing it… Power Point Guard
  32. Be the Other 25% ! Power Point Guard
  33. A ‘Power’ Point Guards Presentation Write to us thepowerpointguard@gmail.com To Create Presentations that can Change the World! Power Point Guard
  34. Credits http://bit.ly/14htdJP Lamps Slide 1 http://bit.ly/17INLLV PublicSpeaking Slide 2 http://bit.ly/17IUbSI Shoes Slide 3 http://bit.ly/151UiDg Cave Stories Slide 5 http://adobe.ly/18axs9B Influence Slide 6 http://bit.ly/18xvAM5 Box Office http://bit.ly/151Wkn5 Newspaperprinting http://bit.ly/16dXsxY KetchupAd Slide 7,8,9 http://bit.ly/16kHRh8 Sign language Slide 10 http://bit.ly/r2Gy7U PostAd Slide 12-14 http://bit.ly/WxlgO1 Bullet Points Slide 15-18 http://bit.ly/19dWGmj Steve Jobs Slide 25 http://bit.ly/10kCmi5 ScottHarrison Slide 26 http://bit.ly/1aKkMIA SimonSinek Slide 27 http://bit.ly/155DWEz Ken Robinson Slide 28 http://bit.ly/1eovUz4 Changethe World Slide 31 http://bit.ly/1527JDa Mechanics Slide 19 http://bit.ly/1aKcpgc PrototypeSketch Slide 19 http://bit.ly/18xKcLr Cue Cards Slide 20 http://bit.ly/1dohJqK BabyRelate Slide 21 http://bit.ly/1eP9KXK BabyAct Slide 22 Power Point Guard http://blog.hubspot.com

×