• iTunes is a free application for your Mac or PC.
• It organizes and plays your digital music and video on your computer.
• It keeps all your content in sync.
• And it’s a store on your computer, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV that has everything you
need to be entertained.
• iTunes lets you enjoy all your music, movies,
video, and TV shows on your Mac or PC.
• When you want to watch or listen to
something, you no longer have to look through
your CDs or flip through channels — just go to
your computer and open iTunes.
• With your entire media collection in your
iTunes library, you can browse everything
faster, organize it all more easily, and play
anything whenever the mood strikes.
What will you find?
• You’ll find millions of high-
quality, DRM-free songs on the
• Fun games
• Your favorite TV shows
• New movies straight Hollywood
What’s new in iTunes?
• iTunes Ping
• TV shows Rental
• Apple TV
• Improved Syncing
• You can know about your
favorite artists and friends
• Find out when and where
artists and bands are on tour,
and check out photos and
videos they’ve posted.
TV shows rental
• You can watch any movies
that you want without getting
interrupted by commercials.
• 99¢ each.
• With Airplay, you can play
your favorite music in any
room or everywhere in your house.
• Smaller than the previous generation
• It gives you the world’s largest
selection of HD movies and HD
TV shows on demand.
• There’s a new capacity
that tells you exactly how
much space you have left
on your device in real time.
• And it’s even easier to
organize all your apps on
all your devices because
you do it right in iTunes.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.