The Role of Play in Engaging the Youth Market - The Stimuli
by Playgroup on Sep 28, 2009
- 1,874 views
This slideshow presents a series of real life examples, mainly from the digital world, that you may or may not have heard of. These should help to: ...
This slideshow presents a series of real life examples, mainly from the digital world, that you may or may not have heard of. These should help to:
- Create stimuli for a conversation or debate
- And provide inspiration for do’s and don’ts when it comes to creating your own genuinely playful projects
- Some of these come across as apparently playful - traditional ads and marketing with a veneer of irony, piss take and other youthful traits and behaviours.
- whereas others are well into the space of being genuinely playful - by engaging in truly playful behaviour with users and customers
- and some will be somewhere in the middle
Whilst looking at these, it’s worth asking ourselves:
- What constitutes a really genuine playful project?
- How can the success of real world events such as music festivals and life style sports events be transferred, retained and leveraged online?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views