1. It reduces the demand upon new resources. Cuts down the cost and effort of transportand production. Use waste which would otherwise be lost tolandfill sites.
2. Industrial waste disposal, such asconcrete aggregate demolitiondebrisMost construction waste after sorting,removing impurities and crushing canbe reused as renewable resource.The mobile crushing station is the idealequipment for construction waste,because it can do the on-site crushing.
3. Construction waste disposal andrecovery To meet the needs of urban modernization andturn the waste into useful, PICSINTERNATIONAL has successfully developeda set of construction waste disposal equipmentsafter several years’ research and development. The waste disposal equipment crushes andscreens the construction waste with jaw crusher,impact crusher, shaft impact crusher, hydrauliccone crusher, multiple vibrating screen, feeder,etc.
4. With the optimized and enhanced design, it becomeshigher intensity, better performance and morecompact structured. The equipment features with reliable, stable, mobile,and adaptable. It also reduces the materialstransportation costs, and combines benefits likeflexibility, easy maintenance, etc. The products can be widely used in unburned bricks,road infrastructure, construction and otherindustries, and provides a new way of virtuous cyclefor urban construction.
5. Recycling is a process of collecting waste fordisposing and re-use. We can implement separation and recovery accordingto the nature of the waste, or the nature of theindustry. Such as mining and industrial waste, mainly is scrapmetal; life waste types are complex, organic,inorganic products, metal products, etc. In order to improve waste recycling and dealingefficiency and effectiveness, urban life waste should becarry out separation and recovery. The specializedcontainers for papers, metals, plastics and inorganiccan be set up in the city street, which helps the wastedisposing and re-using.
6. The coarse and fineaggregate, which ismade of abandonedbuilding concrete andmasonry, can be usedto producecorresponding hardlevel of concrete,mortar or buildingmaterials, such asbuilding blocks,wallboards, groundtiles. It can also be used inroad pavement baseafter adding curingmaterial.
7. •The waste brick canbe used to produceaggregate which isfor the production ofrecycled bricks,blocks, wallboards,ground tiles andother buildingmaterials.
8. •Residue soil can beused for roadconstruction, pile filler,foundation and so on.•As for the waste timberof construction, if it isnot of significantdamage, it can be usedfor reconstruction;others of seriousdamage can be used forrecycled wood andpaper.
9. •The disused roadasphalt can bedirectly used to anappropriateproportion forrecycled asphaltconcrete.•The waste roadconcrete can beprocessed intorecycled aggregate forthe preparation ofrecycled concrete.
10. •The scraped steel,steel bar and othermetal materials canbe directly reused orreprocessing.
11. •The management of recycled concrete aggregates is acrucial part of urban management.•Recycled concrete aggregates are the results of buildingconstruction, maintenance and dismantlement.•The aggregates are mainly in the form of solid wastes,including mud, dregs, waste steel bars, waste iron wires,various waste steel accessories, metal pipeline wastes, wastewood, saw dust and shavings, all kinds of packaging box ofdecoration materials, packaging bags, scattered mortar andconcrete, brick and concrete gravels, yellow sand, gravelsand stones that are left on the ground in the transportationprocess.
12. •We could recover recyclable resources from therecycled concrete aggregates after selecting, sorting outand crushing the wastes mixed in the aggregates.•Waste materials, such as bricks, stones and concretecould replace sand to produce masonry mortar,plastering mortar, concrete cushion.•We can also use these waste materials to producebuilding blocks, paving bricks, lattice bricks and otherbuilding materials.
13. •As the storage area for recycled concrete aggregates is usuallylimited in space, and the transportation situation is not ideal,we recommend mobile crushing plant for concrete aggregaterecycling.•First of all, the equipment combines crushing and screeningmachines to perform multi-stage crushing processes for variouslarge bulks of material.•In addition, the mobile crushing plant could be placed in arelatively narrow space, featuring flexibility, convenience andhigh mobility.•All these characteristics could significantly cut the cost forinfrastructure and transportation costs.
14. All these characteristics could significantly cut the costfor infrastructure and transportation costs. The equipment could crush materials on the spot,sparing you of the trouble to transfer the materials toanother place. The machines move along with the material quarryprocess, thus significantly reduced the cost of materialtransportation. We can assemble, adjust or even add special machine tothe plant flexibly in accordance with the specificsituation of the production process, ensuring that theplant is most suitable for concrete aggregate recycling.
15. Concrete AggregateRecycling Equipment
16. Track mounted mobile crushingplant is the best choice forprocessing recycled concreteaggregates due to its mobility andflexibility. The hydraulic driven trackmounted mobile crushing plant,developed by PICSINTERNATIONAL, meets thedemands for processing recycledconcrete aggregates.The plant,walking on the chassis, is a mobilemachine for recycled concreteaggregate crushing. It has reached the internationalstandard set for this kind ofequipment due to its highperformance and reliability. It is suitable for the processing ofrocks, ores, and bulks of pavingbitumen concrete and demolitiondebris of concrete generated duringbuilding dismantlement. Track mounted mobile crushingplant
17. Portable mobile crushing plant is anewly-developed product based onthe market demands of developingcountries. It facilitates the crushing process ofrecycled concrete aggregates.Theassembly of the plant is veryflexible and highly demand-oriented. There are many choices availablefor the assembly of the crushingplant. The clients could make thedecision in accordance with theirspecific situation. The equipment offers the process ofcrushing first and screening next, theprocess of screening first andcrushing next, or performs the twoprocesses separately. The crushing plant could bedesignated as two section crushingand screening system includingcoarse and fine crushing, or threesection crushing and screeningsystem including coarse, mediumand fine crushing. And separativeoperation of these processes is alsoallowed in the equipment, making ithighly flexible. Portable mobile crushing plant
19. To meet the needs of urban modernization and turn the wasteinto useful, PICS INTERNATIONAL successfully developed aset of construction waste disposal equipments after severalyears’ research and development. The waste disposal equipment crushes and screens theconstruction waste with jaw crusher, impact crusher, shaftimpact crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, multiple vibratingscreen, feeder, etc. With the optimized and enhanced design, it becomes higherintensity, better performance and more compact structured. The equipment features with reliable, stable, mobile, andadaptable. It also reduces the materials transportation costs,and combines flexibility, easy maintenance, etc. The products can be wildly used in unburned bricks, roadinfrastructure, construction and other industries, and providesa new way of virtuous cycle for urban construction.
20. On-siterecycling: The use of mobile device to processconstruction waste disposing on-site. Moving any mobile device near theprocessing site can reduce thetransportation cost and avoidsecondary pollution. The combination of several formsof mobile devices can produce avariety of recycled aggregate. When there is no power supply, thediesel-powered is optional. The use of fixed equipment in thefactory processing of constructionwaste Can build large-scale constructionwaste production line. Can produce in a closed workshopand thoroughly solve all kinds ofpollution. Can produce a variety of recycledaggregate, and zero emissions.Factoryrecycling:
21. To achieve the economic, social and ecological benefitswith construction waste becomes resource, reducedand in noxious. The government’s tax will support the use of renewableraw material recycled production and there isconsiderable economic benefit. Saving landfill costs and sites, reducing environmentalpollution. The reduction of natural sand exploitation protects thenatural resources and human environment; this is inline with sustainable development strategy.
22. Mobile crushing plant, jaw crusher, impact crusher,hydraulic cone crusher, vibrating screen, feeder etc.
23. Natural disasters such as earthquakes and typhoonsbring the world a serious blow. Houses, roads andother buildings were seriously damaged and with therapid development of the country’s real estateconstruction also have led to unprecedented waste inthe urban city. Such problems are the historic question to crushingequipment manufacturers: how to turn the waste intotreasure as many as possible!!