3. Stories are magic !
Stories take us
everywhere: back in
time, in the future or
happen right in the
They transport us to many
places and situations we
might never get to.
4. The teller is the magician !
He creates an atmosphere in which
anything is possible, a special kind of
energy that is really magical.
5. Telling stories is like taking a group of people to the cinema !
You can think of storytelling as a piece of film being projected on
to a screen.
6. In terms of Marketing...
Nothing sales better today than
telling a story !
7. Here is a seven-step process on how to tell a
8. Start with the end in mind !
Know exactly what you want the
listener to believe, understand or
do when you’ve completed the
9. Have a punch line !
Every story must have a beginning, middle and an end.
However, when you tell a story, the most
important is the ending of the story.
End with a real “Call to Action” !
10. Use the 5 “W” questions to direct your story !
11. Make emotions part of your story !
Memorable stories are always
attached to powerful emotions.
12. Describe the journey and the
obstacles to overcome !
Every story has a goal that must be
achieved, along with the obstacles
that might stand in the way.
13. Describe the turning point !
In every story, there is a turning
point–a decision–that allows
the person or people involved
to overcome the obstacle and
achieve the goal.
14. Provide the lesson from the story !
15. What STORY
would you tell
gain the TRUST