Integrating online and offline marketingPresentation Transcript
Integrating online and offline
Integrating your offline and online marketing helps
your customer find what they need, when they need
5 ways to integrate your online
and offline marketing.
1. Use paid search to advertise products you
2. Feature your offline promoted products on your
• Make sure that the top promoted products in print/ads are
found on your home page.
3. Make buzz in social marketing.
• Seek out bloggers/tweets/posts about similar products to
engage in social conversations about what you’re
4. Use insights from your paid search to learn how
to speak to your customers
- use keyword search demographic to determinate
- develop paid search ad specific to your target
- analyze what combination of keywords and ad
creative to drive specific traffic
- incorporate that language in offline marketing
5. Use real time search data to promote the most
looked for results
In online: - see which products are in highest
- identify keywords that are very popular
In offline: - use the insights to promote the products
your customers are looking for.
Online advertising is similar to print because it
offers visual message.
- Rich multi-media advertisement
- Interactivity – feedback and login registering
- Personalization for individual audiences =>
targeting different market segments
Consistency – deliver information
consistent with both modes of marketing.
Simultaneous marketing – plan your
campaigns on specific dates and make sure it’s is
Tip: distribute printed and direct customers to your
site for more information.
Target your customers
- Helps you develop a more focused campaign
! don’t set up a mass marketing
- Make customers feel valued and appreciated by sending
4. Review and improve:
- Review key performance
- Monitor performance
- Survey your customers – find out
what is working and tailor your
- Adjust your marketing campaign
Tips and Tricks
1. Use online trends to lead offline
2. Use consistent images
and core messages across
3. Use clear call-to-action.
4. Use short URL’s
- Easy to remember
- Short and catchy
5. Use QR codes
6. Conduct online surveys
• Promote your site everywhere
• Use keywords from your online ads
• Use QR codes to send people to your site, apps or
• Model your marketing strategies to your customer base.
Thank you for the images: