1. EvaluationMedia products are used constantly throughout all stages ofmaking a advertisements, websites and music videos. This iswhy I have used them during the evaluation stage; as layoutand design is considering important when portraying myintentions.
2. PowerPoint & SlidesharePowerPoint and Slideshare is a programme that effectivelyallows me to create a presentation to express my intentions.I used this product as it splits long essays up and highlightsthe most important information; so it can be easily read andunderstood. I also used these products as I felt that it createa professional look when evaluation my work as it has asimple layout and a design that is easy to read; which makesthe audience understand my intentions more, as it does notcreate any confusion.
3. PreziI used several Prezi presentations throughout theevaluation process as it allowed me to combinewhy I chose specific decisions with the examples.This allows me to show how effective my actionswere throughout the making of my media product.I also felt this product split my evaluations up; asit created an inventive way of justifying what I hadcreated.
4. Premier ProI used Adobe Premier Pro during the evaluation ofmy products, as it allowed me to effectively piecetogether audience feedback. By using this productI could cut pieces of important information andplace them together, therefore, cutting out all theirrelevant comments. I also used it to add title toit.
5. GliffyI used Gliffy as presentation product whenpresenting my evaluations. I used when explaininghow I challenged, used and developed forms andconventions. I decided to use this particularproduct as I split my writing up in a way that waseasy to read. This meant that I could portray myjustifications easily.
6. Social Networking SitesI used social networking sites to gather feedbackfrom friends and family. This meant that I couldget a range feedback from a variety of people. Ifelt this was effective as I would not have normallybeen able to get this range of feedback.