• Preparations: 40 minutes. Baking time: 20-25 minutes, number: 12 Muffins• 200 g soft butter• 200 grams of cane sugar• 200g flour• 4 eggs• 2 teaspoons of baking powder• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract• chocolate chips• 1 1/3 cup of milk
•Prepare muffin tins with oil or butter.•In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, andvanilla.•Stir in half a cup of chocolate chips.•In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and milk and butter.•Add the egg/milk mixtute to the other ingredients.•Stir the misture but not too much. Put the mixture intotins evenly.•Put the rest of the chocolate chips on the top of the muffins.•Bake for about twenty minutes.
• 20 grams of dried mushrooms• ¼ kg of potatoes• 200 g of sauerkraut• 10 g of flour• 1 dl of sour cream,• cumin, pepper, salt
• Wash the sauerkraut and boil it in salt water.• Add mushrooms, cumin, pepper and salt.• Peel the potatoes and chop them.• Put the potatoes to the soup.• Prepare the roux, and add it to the soup.• Boil till the soup is thicker and cabbage soft.• Serve with cream.
• 125 g of soft butter• lemon juice• 50 g of melted butter• 4 salmon steaks• salt, pepper
• Heat the butter on the pan.• When it is hot, grill the salmon steaks.•Add salt and pepper.•Serve with a bit oflemon juice.
• 600 g flour• 400 g crystal Sugar• 4 eggs• 100 g of honey• 1 packet of vanilla sugar• 1 tsp of soda bicarbona• cinnamon, crushed cloves
• Mix together flour, sugar, honey, vanilla sugar, eggs and soda and all the herbs and spices.• With your hands prepare the dough. Let the dough rest for 24 hours.• Then roll it till it is 0.5 cm thin.• Cut out the shapes you like.• Put them into the oven and bake them.• You can decorate them with sugar icing.