3. But Now You Must Sustain Your Position Your sales team is powerful, experienced, and motivated. They know your business inside and out. They’ve been the reason for the incredible success you’ve realized. The only problem…
4. But Now You Must Sustain Your Position How do you maintain results while your organization grows? Do you add to your sales team? Ask your existing team to do more? Have others fill in the gaps? Let’s consider the options…
5. Option: Adding to Your Sales Team High cost to recruit, interview, and train new Sales representatives. Lead time to get new people ‘on the street’. Even longer lead time to gain the experience and savvy of the existing team. Customer confusion as new faces replace existing relationships. Lost time with existing reps as they support the new team.
6. Option: Adding to Your Sales Team Bottom Line: Lost opportunities? Likely Increased cost? Definitely Customer confusion? Probably Reduced efficiency? Absolutely
7. Option: Ask Existing Team to Do More Stretched thin, your sales team can loose important connections. A lack of follow up and follow through will frustrate prospects. Customer relationship management may be sacrificed. Overworked sales pros will quit. Reps who quit may go to competition taking with them valuable business and experience.
8. Option: Ask Existing Team to Do More Bottom Line: Lost opportunities? Absolutely Customer Frustration? Probably Lost talent? Likely Your competition gains? Almost Certainly
9. Option: Have Others Fill In the Gaps Really? Would you even consider turning over your company’s success to anyone but a successful, seasoned, professional?
10. So What Are the Real Options? Consider Automated sales support manages your pipeline. Your own time tested messages are delivered to the prospect as they indicate interest. Your sales team engages when a customer is in the ‘buy’ mode. Prospect activity is tracked and can be analyzed to improve sales effectiveness. Measuring behavior lets you better know your prospect and their habits. ‘Time to success’ for new staff is reduced.
11. But Don’t Believe Us... 50% of qualified leads are not ready to purchase immediately. (Source: Gleanster) By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationship without talking to a human. (Source: Gartner Research) Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost. (Source: Forrester Research) Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months. (Source: Gartner Research) Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group)
12. Would You Like More Information? Visit our Website http://PinpointMediaStrategies.com Schedule a Webinar Email Dave@PinpointMediaStrategies.com Give Me a Call Dave Anderson (317) 361-5417