Create a storyline that encourages ongoing discussion and
something new to talk about on a continuous basis.
Social media isn’t a campaign...it’s a conversation.....
• Where are your customers online?
• What are your customers’ social behaviour patterns
• What social info or people do your customers rely on?
• How do your customers currently use social media
technologies in the context of your products?
• How ready for social media is your audience?
Before you start your social media rollout you
should answer the following questions:
• Listen first! Understand what your customers want or need.
• Identify where your customers’ needs intersect with your business
objectives, then offer something your customers will value.
• Have a conversation rather than a monologue – be fun,
newsworthy, engaging, helpful and insightful.
• Set guidelines for the content your team creates (Get a thick skin!)
• Set parameters, goals and measure financial and brand benefits.
• Use appropriate tools to optimise your time.
• Align your online and offline activities.
• Be familiar with using the media before it goes mainstream
These are the guidelines we recommend you think
¿Le ha llamado la atención una diapositiva en particular?
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.