500 grams nettle leaves
2 cloves of garlic
100 ml oil
100 gr rice
15 gr flour
1 – 2 eggs
1. fry the onions in the oil
2. add the flour, and then the washed and finely chopped
3. fry this together, then add some water and boil for
about 30 minutes
4. add the rice and boil 15-20 more
5. then leave it cool for some minutes, beat the eggs
together with the yoghurt and settle the soup
6. Finally, add the chopped garlic
1 ½ cup rice
300 gr dock leaves
3 bunches green onions
1 bunch parsley
1 bunch mint
1 cup oil
1 tbsp red pepper
1 tsp ground black pepper
some pinches of salt
За овкусяване на месото
1 lamb leg
1. salt the lamb leg
wellSprinkle with red and black pepper,
and smear oil on.
2. add 4 ½ cup water and
wrap in baking foil
3. Roast in moderately heated oven
at 180 0C for about 3 hours
4. Chop the onions, the dock, the parsley and the
5. Fry the onions in heated oil until
6. add the dock and mix until it’s soft.
the rice and the other products. Sprinkle
with salt, black and red pepper and mix well.
7. Sauce the roast lamb with the sauce from the
roasting, put the fried vegetables around it and roast
for about 30 minutes.
If you haven’t any time to make
Just pick some early, sweet, fresh cherries
Bon Appétit !
For every dish,
the main spice is …..
A pinch of ….