1. Today’s Copy, Scanner & Print Cost Recovery Self-Service Coin-Op & RFID VendaCard Debit Payment Station Presented by: Darrell G. Rademacher VENDAPIN LLC Managing Director VendaCard Terminals Coin-op Payment Station
2. Overview <ul><li>The presentation is to provide technology information on the latest updates in the development of the today’s Coin-op & Debit VendaCard systems offered by VENDAPIN LLC. </li></ul><ul><li>Our objective is to demonstrate the “state-of-the-art” new Raptor II coin-op & RFID MIFARE VendaCard vending payment system that can be used for interfacing to combination copier/fax machines, including printers for cost recovery of operation of printing documents for walk up & network prints from work stations. </li></ul><ul><li>New for 2009 is vending scanned documents to a USB thumb drive memory stick. </li></ul>
3. Model 5896 RFID MIFARE Debit VendaCard Payment Terminal The 5896 RFID MIFARE VendaCard Payment System accepts debit VendaCards with cash or units value. Transactions for copies, scanning of documents, prints, time, door openings, gambling, transportation, food services, sports, point of sale transactions and a host of payment transactions can be accomplished. Vending applications for the RFID MIFARE VendaCard Payment System are endless!
4. Model 5596XL <ul><li>VENDAPIN is introducing today’s generation model 5596XL coin-op Payment Station with optional acceptance of Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express credit/debit cards or the RFID MIFARE VendaCard read-write payment system. Now your location can vend copies/prints from both walk up patrons and network computer stations plus accept either credit cards or RFID debit VendaCards. </li></ul>
5. Model 5596SL <ul><li>The model 5596SL is our low cost entry coin-op with bill acceptor and credit card & RFID MIFARE Debit VendaCard Payment System. Only 36”H x 7”W x 6.5”D, weight 35 pounds. </li></ul>
6. Model 5880 Debit VendaCard Terminal <ul><li>Uses credit card size magnetic stripe debit VendaCards </li></ul><ul><li>VendaCards can be re-valued over and over </li></ul><ul><li>Can be used in parallel with coin-op </li></ul><ul><li>Can be connected to other time or unit applications </li></ul><ul><li>Optional automated card vendor available </li></ul>
7. Model 3396 Multi-Vend Coin-op <ul><li>Accepts nickels, dimes, quarters & dollar coins </li></ul><ul><li>By-pass key </li></ul><ul><li>Cash accountability </li></ul><ul><li>Two vend prices </li></ul><ul><li>Time vend optional </li></ul>
8. Credit Card Reader Option <ul><li>Accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit & debit cards with the USA Technologies Edge e-Port. Only $199 plus software. </li></ul><ul><li>Wireless. </li></ul><ul><li>Instant transfer of credit card transactions to your library bank account. </li></ul><ul><li>Website instant access to all credit cards sales. </li></ul><ul><li>Optional receipt printer </li></ul>
9. Web Services VENDAPIN’s Raptor II engine that powers the model 5896 & 5596XL/SL copy, fax & printer coin-op payment system has an integral web server. This webserver which permits remote configuration of any Raptor II powered model 5896 & 5596XL/SL coin-op payment station on a network, via a web browser.
10. Paper Sizes & Color/Black-White Note: The “Cash/Credit Card” purchase using the coin-op system can be operated without relying on paper sizes, such as computer vending system. Price # (9-16) Price # (1-8) Paper Size Color (#10) Black-White(#2) Letter Color (#9) Black-White(#1) Statement Color (#15) Black-White(#7) 13x19 Color (#14) Black-White(#6) 12x18 Color (#16) Black-White(#8) Other/Size Unknown Color (#13) Black-White(#5) Legal (8.5x14) Color (#12) Black-White(#4) Executive Color (#11) Black-White(#3) Ledger (11x17)
11. Model 5896 & 5596XL/SL API Specification Option <ul><li>VENDAPIN provides API specifications to 3 rd party developers for their host systems to communicate to our VENDAPIN coin-op/readers via Ethernet, RS-232 or USB ports. </li></ul><ul><li>Our multi-communication interfaces are designed to work with Windows, Mac, Linux and other host systems. </li></ul>
12. Model 5896 & 5596 Series API Specification for the Raptor II Controller Board <ul><li>Common API Commands: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>- Post Escrow (Balance) Value </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>- Debit Value from Escrow </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>- Credit Value to Escrow </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>- Read Escrow Status </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Read/Set Prices 1-16 </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Pay Out Changes </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Timings </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Note: Raptor II Ethernet/RS-232/USB interfaces can be used for API communication. </li></ul>
13. VENDAPIN Support <ul><li>We provide technical support to customers via phone, email, or fax. </li></ul><ul><li>Technical support staff are very familiar with printers, copiers and multi-functional copy/print machines, as well as our software & hardware products. </li></ul><ul><li>Operational manual is written to allow non-technical person to install & configure system without difficulty. </li></ul><ul><li>Two (2) Year Warranty on the 5096, 5596 & 5896 Series. </li></ul><ul><li>Vending Cash & Credit Card Cost Recovery Payment Stations for Copies, Prints and Faxes & other Vending Controls and Software, Telephone:  352-796-2693,  352-279-7727 Manufacturing & Technical Support:  352-352-678-3037,  352-678-3021,  352-678-3027 </li></ul>
14. VendaPrint or OCS Print Release System & Scheduling Software + = Public Access Computers Connected to Network Multi-Functional Network Color Copy/Print Machines or Printers Connected to Coin-Op Units VendaPrint or OCS Print Release Station Very easy to configure! +
15. VendaPrint & OCS Network Setup Note: Model 5596XL uses the USB port for VendaPrint Cost Recovery of prints and copies.