Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Love And Relationship , Love And Marriage
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×

Introducing the official SlideShare app

Stunning, full-screen experience for iPhone and Android

Text the download link to your phone

Standard text messaging rates apply

Love And Relationship , Love And Marriage

122
views

Published on


0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
122
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Love And Relationship , Love And MarriageWith the advent associated with more marriages occurring in the near future, I thought i would takesome time now to research the divorce statistics. Oddly enough enough, the Maldives (touted asheaven on earth) tops the actual charts as the "separation and divorce Capital of the World".Presumably , all you need to accomplish the divorce in this Muslim nation is for the husband to say tothe wife , "I divorce you " three times. See article.The divorce price per every one thousand people is a whopping 10.97% in the Maldives! Here are therest of the Top 10, followed by Belarus (4.65%); united states (4.19%); compact country of panama(3.82%); spain (3.66%); Estonia (3.65%); Puerto Rico (3.61%); Ukraine (3.59%); Costa Rica (3.58%);and Cuba (three.54%). See data.Here are some other noteworthy statistics, all derived from the americans for Divorce reform website.* 43% of first partnerships end within many years.* Red says have a divorce price 27% higher than blue states.* 75% of all divorced people re-marry, half of them within three years.* 65% of new partnerships fail.* roughly 1 in 5 grown ups has ever separated ; First marriages that end in divorce last about 8 years,on average.* Marriages tend to be most susceptible to separation and divorce in the early years of marriage. After5 years, around 10% of partnerships are expected to end within divorce - an additional 10% (or 20 %cumulatively) are separated by about the tenth year after marriage. However, the 30% level is notreached until about the 18th year after marriage while the 40% level is only approached by the 50thyear following marriage.* Seven-year itch? Try 2 ! According to research, theyre far more likely to individual after about 2 yrsof marriage. One out of 12 couples is actually heading for the separation and divorce courts after twoyears - more than double the figure for seven years.* separated men and women suffer to a much greater degree than married persons early death fromcancer, cardiovascular disease, strokes , pneumonia, hypertension, and suicide. According toresearchers at the National institute of Mental wellness , "The single most powerful predictor ofstress-related bodily , as well as emotional, sickness is marital interruption."* Children of separation and divorce are twice as prone to drop out of college as those from intacthomes, three times as apt to possess a baby out of wedlock, five-fold more likely to maintain povertyand 12 times more likely to be incarcerated. Judith Wallerstein followed one hundred children ofdivorce for 25 years after parent divorce. Only 60 of the 100, now aged 27-43, had ever married vs.84 percent of these from intact families. And 25 of the 60 had already divorced, leaving merely a thirdwho constructed lasting marriages.* Living in sin? endure the consequences. Unmarried cohabitations overall are extremelyunpredictable. The probability of a first marriage ending within separation or separation and divorcewithin 5 years is actually 20%, but the possibility of a premarital cohabitation breaking up within five
  • 2. years is 49%. After10 years, the possibility of a first marriage closing is 33%,in comparison awhopping 62%! for cohabitations.* on a single note, there is a higher risk , 40% to 85%, of divorce between couples cohabiting beforemarriage than couples waiting until following marriage to share a house together.So i suppose its true... Why buy the milk when you can get the cow free of charge ?lawyers in Costa Rica