About Software Development Process Improvement Pundit
Founding member of organization’s SEPG
Initiated and supports organization’s Process Improvement Program
Implemented and administers MS Project server for internal projects
Develops, supports and administers SharePoint sites
Initiated use of InfoPath and Access web databases in process workflows
Specialties: - Introductory & Intermediate CMMI training from SEI’s Carnegie Mellon University
- Design and document software development processes and related work products.
- Responsible for PPQA activities.
- Trainer for organizational processes
- Maintain CMMI compliance within our organization’s processes.
- Support, train and coach project m...