Servicialisation - Service Specifying: Example E-mailing Service V01.05.00
by Paul G. Huppertz on Oct 16, 2011
- 11,500 views
This extract out of another presentation explains and shows the clear, complete and consistent specification for an e-mailing service based on the 12 standard service attributes: ...
This extract out of another presentation explains and shows the clear, complete and consistent specification for an e-mailing service based on the 12 standard service attributes:
- The quality of an e-mailing service is specified in the attribute values 01 to 11.
- The price for one e-mailing service of such quality is numbered in service attribute 12 'Service Delivering Price'.
- Furthermore, there are 3 diffferent service levels specified with their particular set of 12 practical attribute values.
- All this fits on 2 pages only.
Such a service specification is the starting point for any further measure of service composing and service orchestrating. It is the core document for commissioning and committing as well as for rendering and billing the triggered e-mailing services.
Further details about the methodoloy of servicialisation are
- explained in the whitepaper 'Servicialisiation - Introduction'
- illustrated the presentation 'Servicialisation - From Service Identifying to Service Billing'
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views