This master class was hosted by the itSMF Russia for presenting the approach of servicialisation / Сервиселизация to the ITIL/itSMF community for review and discussion.
- Servicialisation – Coining, Deducing & Demarcating
- Service Trilemma – Service Quality, Service Price & Service Cost
- Service Identifying – Service Consumer, Service Object & Benefit
- Service Specifying – 12 Service Attributes, 3 Service Levels & 2 Pages
- Service Composing – Service Specification, Service Map & Service Screenplay
- Service Orchestrating – Service Concept, Supplier & Service Supply Chain
- Service Cataloguing – Service Specification, Service Prices & Service Offering
- Service Committing – Service Catalogue, Service Committing & SLA
- Service Concerting – Delivery Readiness, Delivery Capacity & Delivering
- Service Billing – SLA, Service Delivery Price & Service Consumption
- Service Providing Maturity Model – Maturity Levels, Maturity Criteria & Steps
The approach shall be presented on the itSMF Congress 2012 of itSMF Russia on September 12th to 13th, 2012, too.