WHY worry about online promotion? 1. It is much easier and cheaper for people to shop and find businesses online, so you need to be where the customers are looking for you. 2. The free promotions we are going to give you today build your reputation and spread world of mouth. That is the least expensive, and most effective type of promotion that you can do. Advertising, both online and in print, are much more expensive, and less effective then managing your reputation and identity online. Alt Headline: 10 FREE things to set up before you put your business online.
1. The 10 Best Ways to Promote Your Business Online for FREE
2. Google Local Business Listing/Maps http://www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter?gl=US&hl=en-US
3. Google Coupons http://www.google.com/local/add/coupons?hl=en-US&gl=US
4. Yahoo Local http://listings.local.yahoo.com/csubmit/index.php
5. Local.com Free Basic Account Sign up for their free basic account, and fill in all of same details you’ve put on your Google Local listing and anything more you would like to add.
6. Microsoft Live Search Local Listing Center https://ssl.search.live.com/listings/BusinessSearch.aspx
8. Super Directory Websites InfoUSA listing http://list.infousa.com/dbupdate.htm
9. http://advertising.superpages.com/spportal/business-listing Super Directory Websites SuperPages
10. Email Signature Optimization Set up your email signature with the proper information and list promotions and other links on it as well. If you have a business website (and of course you should), then you are probably paying for email service that you use mainly for short messages.
11. Join LinkedIn This business networking website is the big rage amongst professional online networkers, but many people join it and then don’t know what to do next.
12. Join LinkedIn This business networking website is the big rage amongst professional online networkers, but many people joint and then don’t know what to do next.