About I am a material scientist & reliability engineer with 15 years’ engagement with blue-chip global multinationals in the areas of research & development, semiconductors manufacturing, telecommunications reliability and laboratory start-up, management and analysis.
Semiconductor Physics & Processing:
- 200mm & 300mm VLSI/ULSI wafer processing & integration.
- Strained Si, high & low K dielectrics, copper processing and barrier layer chemistry.
- Fab microcontamination root cause, detection & containment.
- Primavera 5/6, Fab Install & Qualification, Project management.
- Design for Reliability (DfR)
- Telcordia/IPC/JEDEC/MIL-STD standard testing requirements.