1. THE SOLAR SYSTE
• We live in the solar system. The Sun and
all the objects that orbit around it form the
Solar system. There are nine planets:
• Mercury ,Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter,
Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
2. THE SUN
• The sun is the largest and hottest star. We have
only one big yellow star in the solar system.
The sun is the centre of the solar system.
• Mercury is the nearest planet to the Sun
and the 2nd smallest planet in the solar
• Venus is between Mercury and the Earth.
Is red and black.
• We live in the Earth. It is 93 milion miles
from the Sun. It’s got 1 moon.
Mars is a red planet with two moons.
• Jupiter is the biggest planet. It’s got 28
• Saturn is the 2nd biggest planet of the
solar system and it has rings.
• Uranus is the 7th planet and the 3rd
biggest planet of the solar system.
• Neptune is a big planet.
• It’s blue and with white spots.
• Pluto is the smallest and coldest planet of
the solar system.