2.  Leadership is ultimately about creating a way for people to contribute to making something extraordinary happen. Effective leadership is the ability to successfully integrate and maximize available resources within the internal and external environment for the attainment of organizational or societal goals.
3.  Job satisfaction has been defined as a pleasurable emotional state resulting from the appraisal of one’s job; an affective reaction to one’s job; and an attitude towards one’s job. Contentment (or lack of it) arising out of interplay of employees positive and negative feelings toward his or her work.
4.  Name: The relationship between leadership style and job satisfaction in organization change and development. Author: Peter lok University of New south Wales, Kensington, Australia. A study of relationship between managers’ leadership style and employees’ job satisfaction. Author: Ali Mohammad School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London, Egham, UK. Vol 19 No. 2, 2006
5.  Objective of research: The primary objective of this research is to analyze the relationship between leadership styles with job satisfaction in L&T company. The secondary purpose of this study is to help to a matter which leadership styles have the most positive effect on subordinate job satisfaction levels within the construction industries and the results of this research will allow a better understanding of the relationship between leadership styles and employee job satisfaction.
6. The research comprised of comprehensive one –to –oneinterview sessions with eminent personalities from variouswalks of life who have either played a role of leader or atpresent playing the same Within organization or in personallife.
7.  Type of Research : Qualitative Research Type of Methodology : Interviews Total No. of People interviewed:50 Total No. of Questions :9
8. 1. Employee job satisfaction as measured in terms of pay is significantly influenced by any of the leadership sub-variables?
9. 4. Employee job satisfaction as measured in terms of fringe benefit issignificantly influenced by the leadership sub-variables.
10. 5. Employee job satisfaction as measured in terms of recognition issignificantly influenced by the leadership sub-variables
11. 6. Employee job satisfaction as measured in terms of operating procedure issignificantly influenced by the leadership sub-variables.
12. 7. Employee job satisfaction as measured in terms of co-worker is significantlyinfluenced by the leadership sub-variables.
13. 8. Employee job satisfaction as measured in terms of nature of the work issignificantly influenced by the leadership sub-variables.
14. 9. Employee job satisfaction as measured in terms of communication issignificantly influenced by the leadership sub-variables.
15.  The results show that each leadership style factor will impact the employee job satisfaction factors differently. All the results from the hypotheses indicate that the leadership sub-variables influence all the job satisfaction factor. L&T managers should give special attention to motivators such as employee recognition, good working conditions, communication, competitive salaries, and promotion in order to improve job satisfaction. The presidents of the L&T should also enhance their knowledge about leadership styles. This would help them understand how their leading style influences their employees. They should select the style best suited to the organizational goals and employees’ needs and desires. To ensure higher employee performance, they should act as ethical, behavioral and working role models and be accepted as such. Moreover, they should show more respect to their staff.
16. •Another issue raised by the survey is that L&T presidents should encourageemployees to perform special tasks that would develop their talents andcreativity. This would embolden employees to see the problems within theorganization from different angles and make them more confident and eager toperform the tasks at hand effectively. It is very important to emphasize thatL&T presidents need to develop suitable resource strategies and apply them toachieve high level of job satisfaction among employees, which in return willbring high levels of commitment to the organization.
17.  As this survey shows, the ideal leadership style in L&T should be a mix of different-2 managerial abilities, such as idealized influence, inspirational motivation, and intellectual stimulation, individualized consideration, and other ingredients such as creativity, team orientation, appreciation of others, coaching, and recognition.