1. I added one of my photographs into
Photoshop and used the Magnetic
Lasso tool to mark around Beth and the
guitar to add her to a black
4. On the new layer I used the pen tool to
make a path on the photograph to make it a
2. I locked the background and then
added a new layer to add Beth to, then I
used the Brush tool to make the
background black. Once I did this I
flattened the photographs.
5. Then I right clicked on the line and chose
stroke path. I changed the tool to brush and
clicked simulate pressure.
6. I clicked on the foreground
colour and selected yellow.
7. I right clicked on the new layer and I went to outer
glow and changed the colour to pink.
8. I deleted the path and selected the eraser tool
to make the spiral look 3D by rubbing certain lines
1. Once I added my photograph to
Photoshop I added a ‘Lens Flare’.
2. I chose where about in the sky I wanted
the ‘Lens Flare’ to go, I tried to make it look
like the sun.
3. Then I changed the curves to
make my photograph look a
different time of the day. I tried
this with different colours.
4. I added a slight green and
red colour to give my
photograph a ‘sunset’ look.