1. 1. I added one of my photographs into
Photoshop and used the Magnetic
Lasso tool to mark around Beth and the
guitar to add her to a black
4. On the new layer I used the pen tool to
make a path on the photograph to make it a
2. I locked the background and then
added a new layer to add Beth to, then I
used the Brush tool to make the
background black. Once I did this I
flattened the photographs.
5. Then I right clicked on the line and chose
stroke path. I changed the tool to brush and
clicked simulate pressure.
6. I clicked on the I clicked on the
foreground colour and selected
3. I added a new
2. 7. I right clicked on the new layer and I went to outer
glow and changed the colour to pink.
8. I deleted the path and selected the eraser tool
to make the spiral look 3D by rubbing certain lines
3. 1. I went into the filter gallery and tried different ways to
edit the photograph, I found a few I liked, I chose poster
Edges because it was my favourite.
2. Once I chose the filter I wanted I changed turned
the Edge thickness up, edge intensity down and
3. Then I turned the brightness and contrast up.
4. 1. I went into the filter gallery and tried different ways to
edit the photograph, I found a few I liked, I chose sumi-e
because it was my favourite for this photograph.
2. Then I turned the exposure up, offset
stayed the same and the Gamma
correction slightly got turned up.
5. 1. I desaturated my photograph.
2. I turned the brightness down slightly and the
contrast up to 60.
3. I chose the history brush tool and put colour into the
background around Beth. I had to change the brush size
to make it smaller and had to zoom in slightly so I didn’t
got go out of line.
6. For this photograph I messed around with the colours of the background, I wasn’t
trying to edit it in any certain way like my other photographs I was just messing
around to try and get the photograph a colour I liked. I’m not sure about Beth
standing their with the guitar in this photograph, but I love how the flowers/bushes
looks around Beth, I think they look better purple than green. I found doing this